Vinnie Chas, original bassist for Pretty Boy Floyd, found dead

In recent days there has been news circulating that original PRETTY BOY FLOYD bassist Vinnie Chas had died. The following message has been posted on Facebook by guitarist Aeriel Styles, who played with Vinnie and Pretty Boy Floyd:

?Dear friends,

I am extremely sad to confirm here that original Pretty Boy Floyd bassist Vinnie Chas has passed away. There have been posts and rumors on the net, so I called the company Vinnie worked for to confirm it for myself. I do not have the all specific details and the family wished to keep it private, so all I know at this time is that it was a sudden onset of illness and he passed away over Easter weekend. He called into work ill on Friday and when no one could reach him on Monday, they sensed something was wrong and went to his home, where he was found dead. Vinnie was going to be working with me on some new recordings for KERY DOLL, but unfortunately we ran out of time. I rarely get the time to log on to Facebook, so forgive me if I cannot respond to messages for some time. Plus, as you can imagine, this is devastating news and I need some time to grieve.?

Aeriel Stiles

via Bravewords.com

οχι ρε συ…παει κι αυτος…κριμα ρε γαμωτο…τι στο διαολο γινεται ρε γαμωτο…R.I.P.

r.i.p