Τι ακούτε τώρα Vol. 666

Το άκουσα, καμία σχέση ποιοτικά με το original, ας ακούσουμε το αυθεντικό, όλο μαζί με τη βιντεοκλιπάρα που μέχρι και το mad το έπαιζε ολόκληρο.

4 Likes

3 Likes

The best rock in Balkans

Ollie Halsall τρομακτικός κιθαρίστας.

Εκλεπτυσμένο rock αλλά και μαγκιόρικο.

Στο εορταστικό κλίμα των ημερών.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Μόλις ολοκλήρωσα το The Fall of the House of the Usher (εξαιρετικό, στα γνωστά στάνταρ του Flanagan) και δεν θα μπορούσε να παίξει κάτι διαφορετικό τώρα.

Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore, never…

7 Likes

Τριήμερο αφιέρωμα στον Jimmy (09/02/1981 - 28/12/2009)

4 Likes

The results are in. Months after the loss of Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan, the final test results have come in. Rolling Stone reports that Rev’s death is a result of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs and alcohol. Some serious drugs were found in his system: Oxycodone (legal/prescribed heroin), Oxymorphone (a form of morphine), Diazepam/Nordiazepam (Valiums) and ethanol (this would be the alcohol). Accidental in the sense that he didn’t mean to kill himself, but maybe was just trying to have a good time. On top of that, he was diagnosed with an enlarged heart which put him at greater risk of death.

Αυτά διαβάζω ως αίτια θανάτου.

1 Like

Ναι, δυστυχώς, όλα αυτά.

1 Like
1 Like

Πωπω ομορφιές.

1 Like

Ακούμε και τίποτα που να βγήκε φέτος!

9 Likes

Η φάση είναι μονοθρας σήμερα.

6 Likes

I love you, you were ready
The pain is strong, and urges rise
But I’ll see you when He lets me
Your pain is gone, your hands untied

7 Likes

δισκάρα που λέμε…

5 Likes

Tι δισκάρα είναι αυτή γαμώ την κερατίαση του. Λίγες μπάντες ακούγονται τόσο πειστικές στον late 60s-early 70s ήχο.

2 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

Το αγαπημενο μου απο Opeth

6 Likes