Πωλειται WASHBURN DIMEBOLT333 Signature model D.Darrell

Πωλειται ηλεκτρικη κιθαρα WASHBURN DIMEBOLT 333!!! Signature model του Dimebag Darrell. Το μοντελο ειναι εξαντλημενο πλεον απο την αγορα. Ο μονος τροπος να το βρει καποιος ειναι μεταχειρισμενο κατι το οποιο ειναι σπανιο. Τη δινω 300 ευρω, μια παρα πολυ καλη τιμη κ αυτο γιατι της λειπει ενα ταστο.την κιθαρα την εχω δεκα χρονια περιπου και απο πλευρας αποδοσης ειναι ακομη το ιδιο.συμπεριλαμβανεται και η ειδικη θηκη της.

η κιθαρα αποτελειται απο : Alder Body, 22 Frets, Maple Neck, Rosewood fingerboard, Standard (2.7mm) Fretwire, Chrome T-600S tremolo, 3-way toggle Switch, Black speed type control knob, Chrome Grover (A102-c) tuning machine.

για οσους δεν γνωριζουν για αυτη τη κιθαρα βρηκα μια κριτικη η οποια περιγραφει διαφορα για αυτη:

Sound: The sound is monstrous, like the name implies (Washburn - “Monster Guitars!”) They aint lying, brother! Even unplugged you get a little bit of “oomph” with all the twangy stuff - a product of the fifteen acres of old growth forest that had to be cut to provide the wood for one of these things. They are solid Mahogony, which makes them very friendly to high end attack, which is why the guitar is so fantastic for metal and punk and other aggressive styles. By virtue of its wonderful, ridiculous, comical size it also carries the bass extremely well and without distortion is the best replacement for an acoustic that I’ve ever heard. All that wood just sounds like heaven, baby!
For a sample of what this thing can do, listen to “Planet Caravan” at the tail end of “Far Beyond Driven,” and then listen to “Strength Beyond Strength.” Enough said? Same guitar, two totally different and beautiful tones, and that just scratches the surface.
There are other great guitars out there, certainly more expensive ones, but for about 700 bucks you can’t beat this deal. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The action is totally up to you, but you have to fit this beast. I was thoroughly impressed at the adjustability of the action and the ability the thing gives you to throw on different kinds of strings, experiment with alternate tunings, whatever you want. The trouble is, though, you need experience and know-how to use this thing. I always hand it to musicians in my studio because I know it will sound better than anything else, but often they hand it right back and say “I’m not playing that f**kin’ thing!” Still, though, if you know what you’re doing the world is your oyster with this one. Want a rockabilly surf tone? No problem! Want the strings to ride an inch and a half above the fretboard so you can play killer slide? No problem! It’s all possible, but very very difficult. This axe requires tools, a good set of ears and lots and lots of patience. If you’ve got all of these you will be in love. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This is a battle axe! I’ve thrown shelves at it, I’ve had the strap break and its crashed to the floor, I drove to a gig with the wammy bar forced upwards (tightening the strings) by the hard case and in all cases it still played OK despite my mistreatment of the instrument. It’s survived a flood (I rescued it) and several run-ins with not-so-friendly club managers and to this day still looks and sounds like a brand new guitar. Part of this, of course, it because I know how to maintain it and adjust it, but it helps to have thirteen pounds of solid mahogony backing you up on stage! // 10

1 Like

[COLOR=“Red”][U]ebay dimebag[/U][/COLOR]

Λειπει τάστο, ειναι και δεκαετιας…

1ον η κιθαρα αυτη καπου τοτε κυκλοφορησε οποτε ειναι δεκαετιας.ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΑΓΟΡΑ ΕΞΑΝΤΛΗΘΗΚΕ.
2ον κανε μια ερευνα μονος σου και δες ποσο την πουλανε και σε τι κατασταση και μετα ελα και κανε μου σχολια με υφακι.

δες πόσο πωλείται αριστερα δεξια (με αρτιμελες μπρατσο) και κανε ανατίμηση (προς τα κάτω)

γνωμη μου

κατ αρχην ενδιαφερεσαι?αλλιως για ποιο ασχολησαι?
η τιμη ειναι ετσι κ αλλιως συζητισημη.
εαν θες παραδειγματα "δεξια αριστερα"παρε 2 : http://www.ebay.com/itm/WASHBURN-DIMEBAG-DARRELL-SIGNATURE-MODEL-DIME-MODEL-W-ORIGINAL-HARDSHELL-CASE-/251119849392?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a77e8cfb0#ht_1349wt_219
(405 ευρο)
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/merch-stand/612989-fs-washburn-dime-333-dimebolt.html
(879 euro)

Απαγορευετε να μιλάμε δηλαδη; Δε θα βρεις εύκολα αγοραστες με τοσο κακη συμπεριφορά

Nomizw pws opoios k na koitaksei to arxiko sou sxolio 8a katalavei pws auto den einai h gnwmh sou apla pas na krakseis xwris epixeirhmata k xwris na se endiaferei na agoraseis.efoson loipon den exeis tipota gia na upostirhkseis th "gnwmh"sou as stamathsei h kouventa.

Ανέβασε καμιά φωτό.

h ki8ara pwlh8hke.

sta @@ mas

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ελεος!! :lol::lol::lol:

Kalispera thn exeis dosei thn kithara?? An thes epikinonise mazi m sto 6907744277, kai viber h’ what’s up 6970447183. endiaferomai amesa