Which musicians share your birthday

Hope its cool to leave this link…

Have you ever done this? Go to http://www.thisdayinmusic.com and enter your day and month.

And it shows all the birthdays for that day. Here’s mine for Jan 17th. Some good ones! (I left the bad ones out).

1948, Born on this day, Mick Taylor, guitar, John Mayalls Bluesbreakers, joined The Rolling Stones, in 1969 left in 1974. (1971 US No.1 & UK No.2 single ‘Brown Sugar’). Also worked with Bob Dylan, Mike Oldfield, Jack Bruce and Ron Wood.

1955, Born on this day, Steve Earle, US singer, songwriter, (1988 UK No. 45 single ?Copperhead Road?, Country and independent No.1 album ?Trancendental Blues.? Johnny Cash, Emmylou Harris, Gretchen Peters, Shawn Colvin and Eddi Reader have all covered his songs).

1956, Born on this day, Paul Young, singer, (1983 UK No.1 single ‘Wherever I Lay My Hat, That’s My Home’, 1985 US No.1 single ‘Everytime You Go Away’. The Streetband, (1978 UK No.18 single ‘Toast.’ Also lead singer with 1980’s Q-Tips a soul covers band.

1959, Born on this day, Susanna Hoffs, guitar vocals, The Bangles, (1986 UK No.2 single with Prince song ‘Manic Monday’, 1986 US No.1 single ‘Walk Like An Egyptian’).

1963, Born on this day, Andy Rourke, bass, The Smiths, (1984 UK No.10 single ‘Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now’, plus 15 other UK Top 40 singles).

O μόνος αξιοσημείωτος που έχει γεννηθεί ίδια μέρα με μένα είναι ο Keith Emerson από Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Στα αγγλικά έπρεπε να το γράψεις, ανάθεμα άμα καταλάβει ο από πάνω:P

Παραθέτω τα πιο γνωστά (για μένα).

1925, Born on this day, B.B.King, US blues guitarist, (1964 US No.34 single ‘Rock Me Baby’, 1989 UK No.6 single with U2 ‘When Love Comes To Town’). Major influence on Eric Clapton.

Χεχεχε. 8)

1948, Born on this day, Kenny Jones, drummer, Small Faces, (1967 UK No.3 single ‘Itchycoo Park’ & 1968 UK No.1 album ‘Ogden’s Nut Gone Flake’). The Faces, (1972 UK No.6 single ‘Stay With Me’). The Who (after Keith Moon, 1981 UK No.9 single ‘You Better You Bet’).

1961, Born on this day, Bilinda Butcher, My Bloody Valentine, (1991 UK No.29 single ‘To Here Knows When’).

1963, Born on this day, Richard Marx, singer, songwriter, (1989 US No.1 & UK No.2 single ‘Right Here Waiting’, 1992 UK No.3 single ‘Hazard’).

1963, ‘She Loves You’ by The Beatles was released by Swan Records in the US. Although the song is currently number one in the UK, ‘She Loves You’ was ignored in the US until 1964 when it would reach the top of the US Pop chart.

1966, member of Parliament Tom Drilberg asked Britain’s House of Commons to officially “deplore” the action of a magistrate who’d earlier called the Rolling Stones “complete morons…who wear filthy clothes.”
1967, working at Abbey Road studios in London The Beatles recorded 11 takes of ‘Your Mother Should Know’, giving the song a stronger beat, but this version of the song was discarded in favour of the original recording.

1969, Born on this day, Justine Frischmann, guitar, vocals, Elastica, (1995 UK No.13 single ‘Waking Up’). Also a member of early Suede.

1970, Led Zeppelin won ‘best group’ in the Melody Maker readers Poll. This was the first time in eight years that The Beatles hadn’t won ‘best group.’

1970, Jimi Hendrix joined Eric Burdon on stage at Ronnie Scotts in London for what would become the guitarists last ever public appearance.

1989, Gloria Estefan went to No.1 on the US singles chart with ‘Don’t Wanna Lose You’, a No.6 hit in the UK.

2006, Bob Dylan was at No.1 on the US album chart with ‘Modern Times.’ Entering the U.S. charts at No.1, making it Dylan’s first album to reach that position since 1976’s Desire, 30 years prior. At 65, Dylan became the oldest living musician to top the Billboard albums chart. The record also reached number one in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway and Switzerland.

edit: η διεθνοποίηση του φόρουμ συνεχίζει πάντως!

(μήπως να γράφαμε όλοι στα αγγλικά σ’ αυτό το θρεντ? :P)

Εγω εχω γεννηθει την ιδια μερα με τον μακαριτη τον Peter Tosh απο τη μπαντα του Bob Marley και κατι αλλους που δεν τους ξερω δε με ξερουν αλλα σβηνουμε μαζι κερια.

Ιδια μερα με shaman. Ελπιζω μια μερα να γινει μεγαλος μουσικος :slight_smile:

Thom Yorke.
(Δε το ήξερα, το έγραψε ο Μάνος87 και το’μαθα.)
Tico Torres κτλ κτλ…(etc…;P)
(τα ονοματα τα γραφουμε στα αγγλικά, οποτε τα καταλαβαινει…αυτό εχει σημασια:P)

7 Oκτωβριου ειχε γινει η κηδεια του Cliff Burton:-s:(

1964, Born on this day, Rachel Bolan, Skid Row, (1989 US No.4 & 1990 UK No.12 single ‘18 and Life’).

Γιατι τπτ στην ζωή δεν είναι τυχαίο:D

Πληκτράς τον Faith No More, και υπογραφή των Bon Jovi στη πρώτη τους δισκογραφική:D

Α, και μια στούκα του Λένον στη Σκωτία:oops:

1976, Born on this day, Corey Taylor, Slipknot, (2001 UK No.1 album ?Iowa?). Stone Sour.

:D:D

1946:Syd Barett-Pink Floyd
1953:Malcom Young-AC/DC
1966:Andrew Wood-Mother Love Bone(η πρωτη μπαντα των Gossard,Ament πριν απο τους Pearl Jam)
1986:Alex Turner-Arctic Monkeys

1984, Born on this day, Joseph Mark Trohman, guitarist, Fall Out Boy, (2007 US No.1 album ?Infinity on High?)

O μονος απο τον χωρο που βρήκα…

Yoko Ono, Dr. Dre (wtf?)
Επίσης 1969, The Jimi Hendrix Experience appeared at the Royal Albert Hall, London.

1962, The Beatles played their first ever gig in Wales when they appeared at The Regent Dansette in Rhyl. Tickets cost five shillings, ($0.70).
1964, The Rolling Stones were at No.1 on the UK singles chart with ‘It’s All Over Now’, the bands first UK No.1.

ρε βίσμα έβαλες και γεννήθηκες εκείνη την μέρα? :lol:

εγώ ξέρω ότι έχω ίδια μέρα γενέθλια με τον Mille από KAΣΑΤΟΡ, και τώρα έμαθα ότι συμπίπτουν και με τα γενέθλια των

Chas Chandler, bass, The Animals
Sam Andrews, Janis Joplin Band
Keith Richards, ‘The Human Riff’, guitar, vocals, The Rolling Stones
Geordie, Killing Joke
Grant Marshall, Daddy-G, Massive Attack
Christina Aguilera

μεταξύ κάνα δυο αλλων που δεν τους ήξερα. Νοτ μπαντ. Καλή φάση οι συμπτώσεις.

Ο king diamond ναιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιι!!!

Eddie Vedder
Dave Murray
Ron Bushy- Iron Butterfly

Δεν τον είχε, αλλά το θυμάμαι από παλιά: Per Yngve Ohlin 16 Ιανουαρίου 1969. Μετά από 20 χρόνια ακριβώς ήρθα εγώ στον κόσμο.

1973, the Pink Floyd album ‘Dark Side Of The Moon’ was released in America, it spent over 740 weeks on the chart over a 14-year period.

1979, Gloria Gaynor started a three week run at No.1 on the US singles chart with ‘I Will Survive’. The song, which was also a No.1 in the UK, was originally a B-side.:dance:

1984, Van Halen held the No.1 position on the US singles chart with ‘Jump’.

1989, Born on this day, Bacillus, also known as Lefterando, famous spammer.