Wintersun

Άντε να δούμε πότε θα βγεί . :papas:

επιτελους για μια στιγμη νομιζα οτι O Jari παρατησε την καριερα του σαν μουσικος επιασε μια κανονικη δουλεια και ζει σαν φισιολογικος ανθρωπος.

Αλλα αφου λεει στο update οτι εχουν ακομα μερικα προβληματα ανησυχω πολυ

Ενταξει μας κοροιδευουν κανονικα ομως…#-o
Δεν ειναι δυνατον ο Jari να ετοιμαζει τοσα χρονια εναν δισκο. Οσο τελειομανης και να ειναι, οσα προβληματα και να του προεκυψαν. Απλα δεν γινεται. [-X

The new band pic :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Update λεμε ρε!!

[SPOILER]

News update
Hi everyone! It´s been a while.

I´ve been working very hard with the synths&orchestrations and I can finally say that I´m feeling very positive about finishing this long and gruesome task by christmas. So hopefully around the end of December I can finally start mixing the album. I still have a few vocal parts unfinished, but I will be singing them meanwhile I´m mixing.

The only problem about the mixing is that my current computer gear simply cannot handle these insanely huge projects. And the other problem is that I have no money for new gear. So we have discussed about this problem with our label&management and they have agreed to help us with an advance to buy new and more powerful computer gear, but only if we agree to play a few shows and show people that Wintersun is still alive. So after carefully weighting all the different possibilies, we think we need to play these shows to help the completion of the album.

The shows will be for now:

Metalfest (3 shows)
Metalcamp (1 show)

There´s lot of work and preparation to do for these shows, ´cause we have to update our live gear as well, sort out technical difficulties and of course rehearse the songs. This will most likely affect negatively with the mixing schedule, so I can´t give any predictions with that yet. I also need to try out the new computer gear first and see how it handles these projects. The software is still not 64-bit, so the “infamous 4GB RAM limit” might also be a problem with the mixing, since these projects already eat about 3GB without any plugins. But I will do my best to overcome this challenge the fastest way I can.

See you at the gigs! Who knows, we might even play one new riff? I mean Song!
Jari, Kai, Teemu & Jukkis

[/SPOILER]

Καινουριο κομματι live νεξτ γιαρ!! 8O :bow2:8O

Μπορεί να του έκλεψαν τον εξοπλισμό και να μαζεύει λεφτά για να τον ξαναγοράσει :lol:

Διαβασε το update μεσα στο σποιλερ ρε AngelCry.

αρε Jari πρωτη μουρη εισαι στην φοτο

:lol::lol:

Πρώτη φορά που συμφωνώ με τον Hitler :lol::lol:

epic:lol3:

O Jari στο facebook.
Little Update:

I´ve put the mixing on hold for now, because of the RAM problem. I need a 64-bit DAW badly. And also because in the beginning of February when I started to mix, some construction company started “conveniently” building new buildings in my backyard. Just my fucking luck! I´ve had to listen to terrible noise 10 hours a day. I tried to mix in that noise for a month with loud volume levels and I damaged my ears, so I had to just quit and rest my ears.

Right now I´m focusing building my so called “studio” again from the ground. Installing acoustic panels and bass traps & calibrating monitors again, figuring out the cabling, eliminating all the machine´s humming in my room so that I can mix with quiet levels etc…

Also I´m focusing on the upcoming live shows, practising, doing vocals etc… We are also upgrading and redesiging our whole live gear setup, which takes lot of work and planning.

The mixing will hopefully continue sometime in summer / late summer when the shows are over. We are doing few extra shows by the way. Announcements soon! We are excited to get back on the stage, especially with some new material!

:bye::bye:

χαχα ποτέ δεν θα βγει το album. Ποτέ όμως χαχαχα

Aν η μιξη αρχισει τελη καλοκαιριου, οπως λεει, τοτε αρχες 2012 θα ναι ετοιμο.

:papas:

Ε τι λέει ρε ο τύπος… “construction company started “conveniently” building” είναι δυνατόν?

όπως πολύ σωστά λέει και ο Xemnas “but there’s no end to creation”…:!:
α ρε jari…θα μας σπάσεις τα νεύρα!μόνο μην είναι καμιά μετριότητα τo cd, perkele πια!

If you need patience lessons… Ask Jari! :stuck_out_tongue:

Τι μετριοτητα ρε human monk, ειπαμε, θα ναι οτι καλυτερο εχει βγει. 8)

Aαααααααααααααααααααααααααααν βγει ποτέ!!
Δε με πείθουν όλες αυτές οι “δυσκολίες” που αντιμετωπίζει. >.<

:har:

:bye:

[SPOILER]Τι γαματο σολο, καπου στη μεση. [/SPOILER]

και απο μια πιο κοντινη ληψη [B]Wintersun - The Way Of The Fire LIVE @ Metalfest Helvetica 2011[/B]
αντε ρεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεε!!!