Chinese Democracy 23/11/2008

Τελικα μαθαμε και κατι απο τον Axl. Οχι βεβαια με normal τροπο, αλλα ας ειναι:wink:

Σε ενα πολυ γνωστο forum των GNR , ο Axl ανοιξε account με το ονομα Dexter:p και αναμεσα σε αλλα, ειπε οτι υπαρχει video για το Better:p:):D.

Για να δουμε, ποτε θα το δουμε!!!

Και μερικες ακομα πληροφοριες…

hy was ‘The Blues’ renamed?

Axl: “The Blues was my first working title and I was never comfortable with it in the sense that I felt that should be used with a bluesier based song. And here in Hollywood with the walk of fame etc I had always seen that imagery in my head when I think of it. I also like the idea of the song having in affect two titles.”

Why are you late for shows?

Axl: "I’ve been an after midnight type since I was sneakin’ out of my house in Jr. High. With old Guns we preferred 12am or so. When we moved to theaters etc obviously that changes but it’s never changed inside me. Doesn’t matter what I do so generally that’s when I’m more myself. This isn’t to mess with anyone that has an early schedule to keep it’s just personal preference.

And in regard to the size venues I’m on record as preferring what ever venues allow for our schedule but management and promoters can do a lot in their own interests behind the scenes that can rarely be avoided and their greed or whatever leads to a lot of double talk and ugly behind nonsense that generally eventually ruins things for everyone. Translated once a tour is scheduled however it’s like parting the seas to change.

As far as being late, I’ve been that way my whole life. It drove Izzy crazy but he would check himself and freely admit I was generally actually doing something that had to get done rather than watching basketball etc."

Why don’t you listen to me bitch and whine and moan about things I don’t like?

Axl: “Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don’t dictate my actions.”

Cool!

Ε τον μπαγασα, βλεπει και Dexter 8)

καταπληκτικές δηλώσεις!

Εδω ολα μαζεμενα για αυτους που ενδιαφερονται…

Part 1
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=55286.0

Part 2
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=55287.0

Part 3
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=55289.0

DUFF MCKAGAN Says AXL ROSE ‘Sounds Amazing’ On ‘Chinese Democracy’ - Dec. 12, 2008

Bassist Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER, LOADED, ex-GUNS N’ ROSES) was interviewed this morning (Friday, December 12) by “The BJ Shea Morning Experience” on the Seattle station KISW 99.9 FM. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

On whether he’s heard the new GUNS N’ ROSES album, “Chinese Democracy”:

Duff: “I have, yeah. I think Axl [Rose, vocals] sounds amazing. You know, I’m glad he put out the record he wanted to put out and I think it’s gonna be successful, him going out and touring. People have been talking how the record’s doing. I think it’s a longevity thing; it will do fine for him. And I wish him the best of luck.”

On whether there is any truth to the rumors that Axl Rose tried to reunite the original GUNS N’ ROSES lineup before the release of “Chinese Democracy”:

Duff: “I think all of it’s rumors. It makes for good, you know, talk around the water cooler, but I don’t think much of it is based on any fact.”

On whether there’s been any communication between him and Axl and on the possibility of a future reunion of the original GUNS N’ ROSES lineup:

Duff: “No, there has been no communication. I’ve grown up. There are so many other things that made me realize, in my life, that made me realize, ‘Oh, you’re an adult now,’ you know? Petty things just go by the wayside. I don’t really have time for any of that stuff anymore. As an adult, I see what you guys see. Like, OK, well, everybody is alive and perhaps one day. And if we did it, it would be a blast. It’s not anything, by any means, that I sit around and wait for or hope for. If it happens, it happens, and if not, that’s fine too.”

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110748

καλα καλα…

και στο νταφ αρεσε το αλμπουμ…και στον σλας αρεσε το αλμπου… νιαου νιαου κανει…

Μπαααα, ο Νταφ το εθεσε κομψα. Δεν λεει πουθενα οτι ο δισκος ειναι παρα πολυ καλος ή κατι τετοιο! Μονο στην αποδοση του Αξλ αναφερεται!

ε κ αυτο την δουλεια του την κανει…σλουρπ!!!

Ε ναι…γλύφει το boss…

O Αxl εχει ρεντα. Συνεχιζει να ποσταρει και αυτη τη φορα αναλυτικα για πολλα θεματα. Νομιζω θα λυθουν πολλες αποριες

About following particular styles yes I do feel there are parameters with Guns as opposed to not being or in Guns. Chinese is imo an evolution not necessarily how each from the past would but how the music and intent could and did. Guns did not have specific lifelong criteria to follow and many of the influences on Appetite were abandoned by the others long before me. In fact Slash hated a good portion of those on Appetite and wasn’t all that into the involvement or association but knew it worked at the time and realized it was the cusp of a wave that was growing. It’s a trip for me to witness as so many of the people he performs with etc he hated then, them, their bands and their music where the others or I were the fans.

If I went solo which I haven’t I wouldn’t call it Guns.

The music changed after Slash and I parted so the direction was where I took Guns not where I had intended or tried to go previously. It had a lot to do with not finding or knowing a more blues based player that I found inspiring and I was really knocked down and beat up

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=133371

Λεει πολλα, επιτελους διαβασαμε και την δικη του πλευρα χωρις να πρεπει να βγαλει κανενα βιβλιο… κατευθιαν και τζαμπα στους φανς.

http://brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html

Διαβάστε το ποστ που λέει “Axl”. Λέει για την περίοδο (γύρω στο 1999) που είχε πάει να ηχογραφήσει κάποια κιθαριστικά μέρη. Για την ακρίβεια γράφει πως ο Axl του ζήτησε περισσότερο την άποψή του για τις κιθάρες στο άλμπουμ. Εκείνη την εποχή του έβαλαν και άκουσε 20 κομμάτια!!!
Έχει πολύ ενδιαφέρον, αλλά δεν μπορώ να το κάνω κόπυ-πέιστ γιατί το έχει ποστάρει σαν εικόνα…

"I like touring with these guys a lot more than the old band.

Ε λογικο δεν ειναι,ολα τα φωτα πεφτουν πανω σου ρε Axl και ολοι ασχολουνται μαζι σου στις συναυλιες, κανενας δεν δινει σημασια στον finck η τον thal.Ενω με ην old band σε μια συναυλια πχ τα βλεμματα πηγαιναν και στον slash κ στον duff,μαλλον αυτο τον ενοχλουσε.:-k Tωρα εχει το απολυτο κουμαντο και κανει οτι θελει,δεν θα γυρισει κανενας dizzy,finck,thal να του φερει αντιρρηση η να διαφωνησει για κατι που θελει να κανει,ενω με την old band δεν θα γινοταν αυτο.Οποτε απολυτα λογικο να γουσταρει περισσοτερο αυτους τους τυπους απο οτι τους παλιους.

Παλι καλα δλδ που εσπασε τη σιωπη του και ειπε 2-3 κουβεντες.Ειπε καποια πραγματα για το ονομα και γιατι το διατηρησε.

Τελικά έχεις μεγάλη εμπάθεια . Δεν ξέρεις ούτε εσύ , ούτε εγώ , ούτε κανείς άλλος πέρα από τους ίδιους το τι συμβαίνει σε μία περιοδεία και πότε και πώς περνάει καλύτερα ο AXL ή ο Slash . Δικαίωμά του είναι να περνάει καλύτερα με τον τρόπου που αυτός νομίζει . Όσον αφορά τα φώτα της δημοσιότητας και τα βλέμματα…χμμ…καλέ μου φίλε ο AXL , είναι απλά εκπληκτικός frontman , με μοναδική κίνηση και συμπεριφορά στη σκηνή…τραβάει πάνω του τα βλέμματα για πλάκα , ανεξάρτητα με το ποιος είναι δίπλα του . Αυτό που επίσης δεν καταλαβαίνω είναι η πρεμούρα με τον Duff…Σιγά τον μπασίστα ρε παιδιά . Κάτω του μετρίου επιεικώς…

alkiviadis
ο AXL , είναι απλά εκπληκτικός frontman , με μοναδική κίνηση και συμπεριφορά στη σκηνή…τραβάει πάνω του τα βλέμματα για πλάκα , ανεξάρτητα με το ποιος είναι δίπλα του

Αυτό είναι αναμφισβήτητο τέτοια χαρισματικότητα , ενέργεια και πάθος πάνω στη σκηνή λίγοι frontmen την διαθέτουν, ο AXL ROSE είναι σίγουρα στους καλύτερους όπως αποδεικνύεται και σε ένα πρόσφατο poll του Rolling Stone με τους 100 καλύτερους τραγουδιστές, απ’αυτούς που είναι γεννημένοι τη δεκαετία του '60 μόνο οι Axl Rose , Bono και Kurt Cobain συμπεριλαμβάνονται, σίγουρα είναι μεγάλη τιμή να είσαι ανάμεσα σε μύθους όπως οι Frank Sinatra ,Elvis Presley,Freddie Mercury,Michael Jackson κ.α.

Oταν πηγαινε καποιος σε μια συναυλια των παλιων gnr ελεγε οτι παω να δω τον Αxl,τον slash ,τον duff,τωρα εαν παει καποιος σε μια συναυλια των τωρινων gnr λεει οτι παω να δω τον Axl.Οχι ανεξαρτητα με τον ποιος ειναι διπλα του,αλλο να εχεις τον slash διπλα σου και να ασχολειται ο κοσμος κ με αυτον κ οχι μονο μαζι σου και αλλο να εχεις τον finck που δεν θα του δινουν κ πολυ σημασια.

Nταξει ο Duff μπορει να μην ηταν κατι το ιδιαιτερο,δλδ ο stinson ειναι τοσο καλος μπασιστας?:-s

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20081216&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

η ανακοινωση αυτη δε χωραει καν σε 1 ποστ…

Δεν άντεξα.
Πήρα το κουτί.
Damn!

:lol:
:Συμπαράσταση στον άρρωστο:

Κι εγώ θέλω να το πάρω… :roll:

το κουτι τι λεει???
τα αξιζει τα λεφτα του??