I am not greek..... either

yes we are waiting for it

where do you know my dad from?

the girls he knows are the ones Giasonas knows as well, so don’t get your hopes too high :roll:

I remember a blondie one in Jason’s facebook profile that was like “wow!”

Γουάτδεφακ μάνα μου, ρίξε ένα Attention!, μια προειδοποίηση, μου έφυγε ο καπουτσίνος από τη μύτη.

i remember a blondie one in Jason’s facebook profile that was like wow, she’s got a boyfriend :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry :-s η αληθεια ειναι οτι την πρωτη φορα που το ειδα κι εγω σκιαχτηκα λιγακι.

εγω το ειχα ποσταρει πρωτος στο φορουμ 8)

prob dont wanna post pics without permission but may anyways.

gay pr0ns i “misclicked”

my gf is pretty hawt she might do

are you sure you wanna post your gf in a thread viewed mostly by 15 year old males…and freedomofrock :stuck_out_tongue:

yea,because 15 year old males have never seen a girl before!!!its actually amazing!!
you forgot the one and only Chech lover,Bleedin History :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I highly doubt if they have seen, they certainly act like they haven’t…

and some that have seen many many times before,act like little that,and not too seldom :wink:
and it isnt too hard nowadays to “see” a girl,even if you are 15 :stuck_out_tongue:
but thats not our point.
why is this thread still unlocked???
8)

why are you still talking? he clogged you

I have been told so:(

i never give up!
i will live through metal!

john

this may seem like a wierd question but schools in greece are they mixed schools ie boys and girls? or is that just epic posh schools/ bording schools?

i dont know if there are only boys-girls schools (i dont know any though)
:slight_smile:

edit:i think i know one wich is only girls in Pireus…
xD

there are only a handful in scotland like maybe 1 or 2 in edinburgh but only the elite rich kids go there

i just rememberd now that there are…#-o