I am not greek..... either

Ποιό; Το να συναντάς αγνώστους στην κουζίνα;

ναι ρε

Hello Niall,
Welcome to our forum. You are my last hope of finding another Fratellis fan. Do not disappoint me.

Welcome buddy! I hope you have great time in our forum. Enjoy your stay here! What interests do you have?

P.S. I really want to visit Scotland!

1. P.S. Vic Vega ακουω Fratellis αν και οχι πολυ εχω ακουσει καποια πραγματα και μου αρεσουν:p

Its Niall, ye gay game completed in around 40h game time :s

yes

I really liked their epic first album but their second yin was terribad

bands i like: slipknot,protomenlol, bullet,alkaline trio and aload of emo pish

oh no have I started an invasion? what if more and more foreigners keep joining…

well hello anyway :smiley:

two of my new favourite bands are from Scotland - The Twilight Sad and We Were Promised Jetpacks

im astounded that you have two fav bands from scotland and one isnt biffy clyro…[-X

hmmm i was prophetic with the GR in my name 8)
mods,what about the english section on our forum?:stuck_out_tongue:

σοβαρα τωρα

makes sense but make it a:::

piss of mate!

have a nice day! NOT!

nice body. did your daddy “make” you take the pics or did you volunteer?

@godsmack…ΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙ…peper in your mouth!!!
scotland rules ρε!!!:drunk:

καρδουλες κ ετσι…δεν βρισκω κ αυτη με τα αλογα ρε γαμωτ!!!
what…dont tell me that not every single one is like the capten of the team or highlander…:-s:p

what an original comment

so its not just me thats noticed the pic bears a massive similarity to your dad?

Dude, when you get your butt here, bring me a kilt (better be a good one too) and a Scottish ginger girl. I’ll supply you with an infinite ammount of beer :smiley:
We love Kelts. Nice lads :thumbup:

Ginger girls are proven to be alot sluttier so wudnt be a problem. kilts are expensive and id need to know sizes etc

beer for girl seems like a good deal :-s ?

Find me a redhead and ill marry her. They’re my weak spot.
You dissapoint me. You seem to not like beer as much as i had hoped. But fine, bring me a nice ginger and ill trade her for my sister haha

pics of sister. or gtfo

You’ve got to post pics of any hot English chick friend that you may have then:p

Eh? eh? :stuck_out_tongue: