Killing Joke

Ρε δεν υπάρχει το ντεμπούτο ρε, δεν παίζει να βγήκε αυτό το πράγμα το ΧΙΛΙΑ ΕΝΝΙΑΚΟΣΙΑ ΟΓΔΟΝΤΑ, κάποιος μας έχει κάνει χοντρή πλάκα :!:

OK, ρε μαλακες, δεν ειμαι ο πρωτος που δεν εδωσε την πρεπουσα προσοχη. :oops:

Oι τυποι ειναι ψυχοπαθεις.

Τα δυο ομωνυμα ειναι απλα ΑΡΡΩΣΤΑ.

Και συνεχιζουμε!

ΚΑΨΙΜΟΟΟΟΟ!!!

[SIZE=“3”]April 2nd sees Killing Joke release their new album, ?2012′[/SIZE], on Spinefarm Records / Universal.

?2012? is an end-of-time album that somehow finds moments of optimism in the downward swirl of the planet.
Finding hope in the apocalypse, this album just could be their masterpiece.

To celebrate the album?s release, Killing Joke will be streaming the track [[B]?Rapture?/B](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsRwRYXFkg) as a taster on YouTube

?2012? formats & track-listing
CD/Digital Album
1.Pole Shift
2.Fema Camp
3.Rapture
4.Colony Collapse
5.Corporate Elect
6.In Cythera
7.Primobile
8.Glitch
9.Trance
10. On All Hallow?s Eve

Double Coloured Gatefold Vinyl
SIDE A:
1.Pole Shift
2.Fema Camp
SIDE B:
1.Rapture
2.Colony Collapse
3.Corporate Elect
SIDE C:
1.In Cythera
2.Primobile
3.Glitch
SIDE D:
1.Trance
2.On All Hallow?s Eve

Itunes Album
Itunes exclusive track
11. New Uprising

http://www.killingjoke.com/2012/02/new-killing-joke-album-2012-2/

Το λοιπόν, δεν έχω και την καλύτερη επαφή με τα άλμπουμ των Killing Joke της τελευταίας δεκαετίας, αλλά το καινούργιο κομμάτι γαμεί.

in cythera

To MMXII βγηκε σημερα και υπαρχει για ακροαση σε καποιο Deezer (που δεν ξερω πως λειτουργει :p).

Oποιος εχει καβατζωθει, ας ξηγηθει.

εχει κατι μερες που leak-αρε βασικα.
τσεκαρε πι.εμ. :wink:

Δεν εχει ενδιαφερθει κανενας αλλος τοσες μερες;;;

Το λοιπον (χωρις, βεβαια, να λεω οτι το ΜΜΧΙΙ ειναι ο δισκος που θα σου αλλαξει τη ζωη):

ΟΙ KILLING JOKE ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΒΓΑΛΟΥΝ ΜΕΤΡΙΟ ΔΙΣΚΟ.-

[I]Weeping at disaster - choirs of endless tears,
Holy is the laughter that overcomes your fears…[/I]

Ισχύει ότι μέτριος δίσκος δε βγαίνει από αυτούς όπως φαίνεται. Πιο light απ’ ότι τον περίμενα για κάποιο λόγο, αλλά φοβερός ήχος, δε βαριέσαι σε κανένα κομμάτι. Άφησα πίσω τις ακροάσεις του νέου hof για χάρη του :stuck_out_tongue:

Είναι κατώτερο σίγουρα από το Absolut.Αλλά συνολικά δεν μπορώ να πω ακόμη συνολική άποψη με 2 ακροάσεις.

Nτροπης πραγματα απο μια τεραστια μπαντα που ειχε (ως τωρα, τουλαχιστον, και απο οσα ξερω) σωστη σταση, τοσο στιχουργικα, οσο και γενικοτερα.

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Ποσο μαλλον οταν σε παλιο μηνυμα της μπαντας στη σελιδα της στο φβ (πιθανολογω …σε σχολιο το βρηκα) αναφερει (περα απο τους αστειους λογους της ακυρωσης) οτι θεωρησαν αδιανοητο πως οι Cult χρεωναν 200$ καθε οπαδο για το meet ‘n’ greet.

The latest from Killing Joke?
The September Gigs are Cancelled.

Dear Gatherers,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the cancellation of the upcoming gigs with The Cult and The Mission.

Frankly, playing at a gig with The Cult never appealed to me in the first place.

The only reason we allowed ourselves to be talked into it was to blow both bands off the stage and to steal their respective audiences.

As the concert has been downgraded to a venue that we have recently headlined (and sold out) it doesn?t make sense. In addition to this Gatherers would only get to listen to a one hour set.

Then there would be a problem with the dressing room and witnessing The Cult charge the fans $200 per head for a Meet & Greet.

Lastly, all their songs suck! They clearly have no integrity (they refer to their hometown as L.A.).

On a more positive note KJ will be recording in Argentina just after Christmas and Brixton Academy is booked for Spring.

I do believe the band will play a private gig at Metropolis Studios (London) which is of course open to all Gatherers (you are the first to know!).

I hope you are all as relieved as I am!

Black Jester

PS I don?t want your money
PPS Life without KJ is unthinkable!

Γελαν’ κι οι πετρες.

Να τα βαλετε στον κωλο σας.

Ο jaz εξαφανίστηκε

[SPOILER]A statement was posted on Facebook, reputedly by our singer, maligning both The Cult and The Mission and pulling us out of the shows.
He is now AWOL and has not contacted any of his band mates.

We are deeply embarrassed by this and offer our sincere apologies to all involved.

We are all concerned about our missing singer’s welfare.

Killing Joke made a collective decision to play with The Cult and The Mission in September.

It was agreed by all of the band that we would do these shows. Indeed, we thought that they were something to look forward to, even though they were downsized.

We would still like to honour our commitment to this tour, the other bands, and all the Gatherers and people who have already bought tickets and made travel arrangements.

If this proves not possible, Killing Joke will make alternative arrangements to compensate for the trouble caused.

Meanwhile we are doing everything we can to make this tour happen and locate our missing singer.

KILLING JOKE[/SPOILER]

Εδωσα άλλη μια ευκαιρία στον καινούργιο δίσκο και οριστικά κατέληξα ότι είναι τουλάχιστον μέτριος. Μόνο το Fema Camp λέγεται κομματάρα.

fixed.

Μετριος, παντως, δε θα το 'λεγα …συμπαθητικος ειναι η λεξη για μενα.

Κατα τα αλλα, απο τις λοιπες κινησεις τους, πρεπει να 'χουν ξεκουτιανει εντελως ε.

Κι εγώ μόνο Fema Camp ακούω πλέον. Καλός δίσκος αλλά σαν να λείπει το νεύρο που είχαν οι προηγούμενοι δίσκοι. Σίγουρα πολύ λιγότερο μέταλ.

:pensive:

RIP

All across the scenes the statues crumble
We cherished the seconds, counted the days
And people move with lines across their faces
Embracing each other with a smile

For sanity’s sake

We’ll remember distant times and places
We’ll remember summer sun that yields
Shed our bodies heart and soul for love’s sake
Civilizations wax and wane.

Inocence will fade away like Autumn
Likewise the dream of youth, the task
And we shall be at peace upon our parting
With the thoughts of loved ones in our hearts

For sanity’s sake

So let the sunrise light up the distant shores
And we’ll remember last days of Rome again…

3 Likes