Queensrÿche

Αν ισχύουν,γιατί διατηρώ τις επιφυλάξεις μου,ο κόσμος έχει χαζέψει τελείως.

Το κουρασανε το πραγμα…να πα’ να γαμηθουνε…με τις ευχες μου…παω να βαλω κανα “Promised Land” να την ακουσω γιατι με τις μαλακιες που διαβαζω θελω να βγαλω τα ματια μου και να τα θαψω.

… Όταν ο Kelly ΞΕΧΑΣΕ να ηχογραφήσει το μπάσο στο live DVD (σ.σ. ?Mindcrime at The Moore?), έκατσα κι έπαιξα εγώ τα μέρη, κοιτώντας τον Ed στο video, προσέχοντας κάθε κίνησή μου να ταιριάζει με ό,τι έπαιζε εκείνος, ώστε να μην καταλάβει κανείς τη διαφορά!..

:blink:

Υποθετω πως θα ειχε σκατα ηχο στο λαϊβ, και για να μην βγει βαβουρα θα αποφασισαν να το κανουνε overdubbing…τωρα το γιατι θα το εκανε overdubbing ο Gray και οχι ο Jackson, ιδεα δεν εχω,

Ακολουθεί ένα ενδιαφέρον ποστ από τον κύριο Slater σχετικά με την ανάμιξή του και του Gray στην παραγωγή των δίσκων, ξεκινώντας από το OMII. Ενδιαφέρον για όποιον θέλει να κόψει τις φλέβες του δηλαδή.(KG=Kelly Gray)

[SPOILER]

…Just to throw out the sequence of events before I start addressing bullshit being spewed by people trying to stir up shit.

MCIi= never heard of KG

TC= the band wants to bring KG in,he’s just gonna replace the guitar bass and drums in your productions with the guys performances. Sounds good to me, less work,another set of ears,this could be a good thing. I finish my version of the record,send the hard drives an the BS begins.Kelly gets every bodies panties in a bunch saying I’ve sent blank hard drives and didn’t do any work.Begin mass panic. I instruct everybody to calm down and plug the drives into a more modern computer,like Geoffs laptop. They do and like magic all my work shows up. This process for some reason took 4 days,so it was four days of me being the Sabatuer and a hundred “fuck slaters” until the simple determination that KG’s 10 year old operating system isn’t compatible with my current one. It just got worse from there. It was a cover record, I did my work,handed it over and wherever it went from there I had no control over,Iwasnt hired to mix it.it is what it is.

MC at the Moore. = I get a call from Rhino asking me to mix it. I said I’d love to as long as it wasn’t recorded by KG.Not because of personal issues or anything like that,but because the guys recording on a decade old protools system that my modern one isn’t compatible with mine and I had another record to make thus I didn’t have time to deal with any technical BS. I call Stone and ask him if KG recorded,he didn’t know, he saw him at the show,but he thinks they tried it with him,it didn’t work out and that one of the video guys recorded. I called Susan, She told me it wasn’t him. I called Rhino back and took the gig. I get the drives and everything’s screwy, I have to convert the whole show to a different format. I start work and realize there’s no bass,all Geoffs vocals are distorted and Stones guitar sounded like a swarm of bee’s. Mark this as the busies month of my life, tracking a record with one band during the day and fixing a live recording at night so at some point I can start mixing it. Long after the project was finished a friend at the label told me KG got levels during sound check ,pressed record when the show started and took off to drink beers. His intention was to record Eds bass,Stones Guitar and Geoffs vocals at some later date. To me that ain’t a live DVD, as a consumer I’m always pissed off when I buy a live DVD and put in only to realize it was all done in a studio (anybody remember VH (un) Live Without a Net??) why not just do it right,and if your not up to it or cant do it right recommend somebody who can? I have been asked to do plenty of projects that I wasn’t the right guy for and it’s worked much more to my benefit to recommend somebody that’s more into it.

AS= GT asked me to write a few things for this,he had explained the concept to everyone and everyone got a deadline to turn songs in. I did full productions of my songs in the event I was asked to produce. I was,but they wanted KG to engineer. I told em I wasn’t letting him ruin another one of my productions and unless it’s pop music I don’t let people use my songs if I’m not producing them,mostly because when I write I don’t make demo’s I make record ready recordings,so if I give em songs somebody is gonna take credit for my engineering and production. This left QR in a bind.KG had already been hired and had been trying to get songs together with the guys and If I pulled my songs 3/4 of the record was gone. A meeting was set up for me and KG to bury the hatchet,like I’ve said be fore, I like the guy he just doesn’t know how to collaborate or sumthin. Long story short I went out and fought tooth and nail to try and have my idea heard let alone tried.Maybe 1 in 10 of the things I wanted to do saw fruition. I was done working with this guy.

DTC = I get a call months before the record starts from GT, he really wants me to work on the record and the band wants to work with KG. we have several multi hour conversations about different ways to work this out so it’s not gonna be the same old nightmare,neither one of us can come up with anything and I decide not to do the record. Then a big problem comes up.The songs they played for the label that got them the deal were mine. We came up with a plan wherein GT would run interference so I wouldn’t have to deal with having to battle the KG brick wall. That plan failed,GT was to busy writing to be there all the time to run interference,so, I pulled the songs that were important to me and put up no fight with KG until the day the obligations in my contract were completed and I got the fuck outta there and returned no calls,in fact I had no contact at all for months. These aren’t excuses,they are what happened per project,yeah, I kept working in a situation that sucked for me, but I also didn’t fuck over a band I once very muched respected or any friends,if I pulled out of AS or DTC they’da been fucked, I’ve never heard any of them bring in what could be considered a full song until DTC, Scott and Ed stepped up in a big way. I wasn’t there when songs were selected so I don’t know how that process went. You say whatever you want about me,but I’m not gonna get baited into Tate bashing. I see a singer doing the best with what he has to work with and a manager doing the same. Some of you guys are more passionate and vocal about like/dislike about things going on in the band than the band members are. Put it in perspective man, put it in perspective. I’ll now waste some of my time replying to the .commie that’s posting partial quotes and trying to stir up shit between me and whip. And oh yeah Metals dead hahahahaha. Retarded.
[/SPOILER]

Καληνύχτες και σκατά στην μπάντα που με έκανε για πρώτη φορά να αγαπήσω την μουσική.

Θες απάντηση; ΒΑΡΙΟΤΑΝ.

Κλείστε το μαγαζάκι!

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

βέβαια το μήνυμα μου φαίνεται βαλτό απο την γυναικά του Tate.
ξεκάθαρα μοιάζει σαν μια προσπάθεια να βγάλει εκτός κάδρου τους υπολοίπους εκτός του tate(και της γυναικάς του φυσικά. εχει το χρήμα).
στην ουσία βλέπω μια διαμάχη για να κρατήσει ο tate την μπάντα και να διώξει τους άλλους. για αυτό και τα ξαφνικά μηνύματα και ποστ.

τώρα για το άλλο που λεει, μου φαίνεται λιγο μουφα.
έπρεπε να τους πιάσει στο σαο παολο να συζητάν για απομάκρυνση του??! και μαχαίρια μέσα, και ιστορίες??? δεν ξέρω,…too much… αν και πολλά γίνονται που δεν μαθαίνονται ποτέ.

το κακο ειναι οτι μια μπάντα που με έκανε να ακούω τις μουσικές που ακούω(ή εστω έδωσε ενα έναυσμα για παραπέρα) φτάνει σε σημείο στην ουσία να μην υπάρχει

Μου εστειλε ο Moonchild το λινκ απο το φορουμ απ’ το οποιο παρθηκαν τα ποστ του Slater, και διαβασα και τη συνεχεια του thread…μια λεξη: ΞΕΦΤΙΛΕΣ…ΑΝΤΕ ΓΕΙΑ!!!

Όπως διαβάζουμε, ο Tate έπιασε στα πράσα μέλη της μπάντας να κουβεντιάζουν την απομάκρυνσή του από το συγκρότημα! Ο ίδιος δεν είπε τίποτα και απομακρύνθηκε? [I]Λίγο αργότερα όμως, στο soundcheck, ο τραγουδιστής χτύπησε τον Wilton, τον πέταξε στο πάτωμα της σκηνής, ενώ απείλησε τον Scott Rockenfield με ένα μαχαίρι![/I] Επενέβησαν οι σεκιουριτάδες και αποφύγαμε τα χειρότερα? Ο Wilton κλειδώθηκε στο καμαρίνι του και αρνήθηκε να παίξει, οι άνθρωποι της παραγωγής όμως τον έπεισαν να αλλάξει γνώμη?

:lol2::lol2:
ενταξει εχουν ξεφυγει.

στείλτε και σε εμένα μια

Το βαζω σε spoiler. Ειναι το λινκ που μου εστειλε ο Moonchild και ειναι χοντρικα απο το ποστ του Slater που δημοσιευτηκε στο rockpages.gr και μετα.

[SPOILER]http://www.anybodylistening.net/breakdownroom/index.php?topic=2417.30[/SPOILER]

Ωραιος τροπος για να αραξω χτες το βραδυ με υποκρουση Promised Land. Σταδιαλα με τους μαλακες

Μια πληροφορία λέει ότι δεν υπάρξε μαχαίρι στο όλο σκηνικό. Δεν είναι επιβεβαιωμένη, οπότε περιμένω ακόμα.

Μέχρι τώρα θα έλεγα ότι είναι πιθανό να κατευθύνεται ο Slater από την Susan Tate, θέλοντας προφανώς να κρατήσει την δουλειά του και ναπάρει τα λεφτάκια του. Αλλά νομίζω μετά το DTC έπαψε μια και καλή να συνεργάζεται με τους QR, οπότε το θεωρώ πιθανό να λέει την αλήθεια, την δική του έστω. Εκτός κάδρου δεν εννοείς κι εκτός μπάντας, έτσι; Πάντως δεν θέλει να διώξει τους άλλους(αν δεν είναι η τελευταία λύση πάντα), το καλύτερο γι’ αυτόν θα ήταν να τους κρατήσει και να παίρνουν όσο το δυνατόν λιγότερα.

Ελπίζω να είναι αλήθεια. Ο Tate ο Σουγιάς είναι πολύ πιο ενδιαφέρων τύπος από τον Tate τον Φλώρο.

καραγκιοζιλικια για αλλη μια φορα…

Το χειρότερο είναι πως δεν ενδιαφέρει κανέναν…

Για ποιους Queensryche ακριβώς μιλάμε;

Κατά τα άλλα, οι Theater κάνουν σίριαλ…

Α στο διαολο παλι, μου χαλασαν την μερα. Θλιβομαι, απλα, δεν ξερω τι αλλο να πω.

Έχουν πάψει εδώ και αρκετά χρόνια να με ενδιαφέρουν ως μουσικοί και ως προσωπικότητες. Πέραν του άφθονου γέλιου που μου χάρισαν οι συγκεκριμένες αποκαλύψεις, απλά επιβεβαιώνουν όσους έχουν πάψει να τους δίνουν ευκαιρίες.

[SPOILER]Το σκηνικό με τον Tate να πλακώνει και να απειλεί τους άλλους θα ήταν πολύ ενδιαφέρον αν υπήρχε on camera…:lol::lol:[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Πόσο δικαιώνει η ιστορία τον Chris;[/SPOILER]

Αφ’ ενος συμφωνω γιατι αναμφιβολα αν ο Chris ειχε μεινει και ειχε ισχυρο λογο στη μπαντα τωρα η δεν θα ξεκατινιαζονταν και θα εδιναν στο κοινο τουλαχιστον αξιοπρεπεις δουλειες η θα ειχαν διαλυθει αλλα απο την αλλη τις εχει κανει και αυτος τις μαλακιες του (πχ HITNF).

Ότι κι αν έκανε, αυτό δεν είχε το όνομα των Queensrÿche, οπότε δεν έχει να ντρέπεται για τίποτα και σε όποιον άρεσε, οκ.
Πάντως μουσικά μιλώντας, κάποια από τα λίγα που έχει κάνει προσωπικά μου αρέσουν. Κυρίως η συμμετοχή του στο Anger Rising από το καταπληκτικό Degradation Trip του Cantrell, αλλά πάνω απ’ όλα η συμβολή του στο Catch Without Arms των Dredg δείχνουν πόσο ουσιαστικά προοδευτικός μουσικός είναι και πόσο καλόγουστη και σαφής είναι η άποψή του [SPOILER](σε αντίθεση με τους υπόλοιπους φυσικά)[/SPOILER]:respect:

Κατά τα άλλα, ο άνθρωπος πιλότος είναι…:smiley: