Queensrÿche

Αυτό… και να δούμε επιτέλους τι εστί Queensryche! Πραγματικά ενθουσιάστηκα και μακάρι να κρατήσει!!!

Μερικά πρώτα λόγια από τον Todd:

BraveWords.com just got off the phone with powerhouse vocalist Todd La Torre of CRIMSON GLORY fame who spoke about the breaking news that he and Michael Wilton (guitar), Eddie Jackson (bass), Scott Rockenfield (drums) and Parker Lundgren (guitar) from QUEENSRŸCHE will be performing rare and classic hits from the first five Queensrÿche albums and plan on hitting the studio sometime early summer to begin recording their debut release.

“I’m super excited to be involved in RISING WEST,” La Torre exclaims. “We’re going to be covering the first EP all the way up to Empire with a high energy show for the fans. I met Michael Wilton at NAMM earlier this and we hit it off. No one else has performed these songs with the the band so it’s a huge honour for me. Geoff Tate is doing his solo stuff and that’s great. Everyone has to branch out. But this is a personal thing for me. Queensrÿche has been my favourite band since I was 15.”

When asked about the current status of Queensrÿche he says: “I don’t know the dynamics within the band.”

But La Torre is quick to stress that it’s business as usual in Crimson Glory. “Nothing has diminished. I’m still writing new material and we’re rehearsing.”

When asked about Tate’s vocals being big shoes to fill he adds: “A lot of guys can sing the notes, but it’s about the tone, texture. I will deliver to the best of my ability. I was asked by Queensrÿche to sing the standard tuning so it’s very challenging. Geoff Tate is one of the best and created a style of singing ? him and Bruce Dickinson (IRON MAIDEN). I’m capable of performing these classic songs like the record. But I’m human; it’s live and there’s no second takes.”

http://www.rocking.gr/news/O_Geoff_Tate_Queensryche_ta_xwnei_epi_skinis_sto_koino/12982/

Το έχει χάσει ο τύπος μαλάκα…Πολύ κρίμα…

Πιστεύω ότι μόλις διαλυθεί το γκρουπ, θα βγουν στη φόρα απιστευτες ιστορίες. Θα έχει πολύ κουτσομπολιό η επόμενη μέρα…

θα εχει πολυ περισσοτερο ενδιαφερον απο οτι τωρα παντως…

Ρε παιδια απο τη συντακτικη ομαδα του ροκιν, καντε μια διορθωση εδω…απο ποτε οι Wilton, Rockenfield, Jackson & Lundgren ειναι ΠΡΩΗΝ μελη των QR και δεν το καταλαβαμε? http://www.rocking.gr/news/Rising_West_Oi_neoi_Queensryche/12985/

“Γλώσσα λανθάνουσα, αλήθεια λέγει…”

Οκ, μπορεί η γυναίκα σου να μεγάλωσε αρκετά και να έχει παραξενέψει σε τραγικό βαθμό, να έχει γίνει ανυπόφορη και να τσακώνεστε όλη την ώρα. Για κάποιο λόγο δε θες να διαλύσεις το γάμο.

Όταν όμως επισημοποιείς τη σχέση με την γκομενίτσα που τη θυμίζει στα νιάτα της και τρώτε από τα λεφτά που βγάλατε μαζί, η λογική λέει πως το διαζύγιο δεν είναι μακριά…

Όσο ψηλά ήταν κάποτε, τόσο χαμηλά έχουν πέσει πλέον.

κρίμα, μια από τις πιο αγαπημενες μπαντες να έχεο φτασει τοοοοοοοσο χαμηλα…

Αν γύρναγε πισω ο DeGarmo και με νεο τραγουδιστή θα είχε ενδιαφέρον. γιατί τώρα είναι κλινικά νεκροι…

To διαλύεις και τελειώνει. Ούτε άλλοι, ούτε γάλλοι, ούτε παπαγάλοι. Τ Ε Λ Ο Σ.

εχουν πιασει πατο,πρεπει να το διαλυσουν γιατι οσο παει χειροτερευει

[B]1080HD Queensryche FULL SHOW Rocklahoma May 27 2012 Pt 1 [/B]

[B]1080 HD Queensryche FULL SHOW Rocklahoma May 27 2012 Pt 2 [/B]

να σας γαμησω. τώρα βγαίνουν ενα σορό pro shot. ΕΝΑ απο promised Land δεν υπάρχει?!!

δε θέλω να σαμποτάρω τον φίλτατο crimson, αλλά μην δείτε το live που μόλις πόσταρε :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol::lol::lol:

Καλα για εγκυκλοπαιδικούς λόγους ποσταριστηκε. να ξέρει ο κόσμος την ύπαρξη του(είμαστε μερικοί βλαμμένοι που τα μαζεύουμε αυτά)

Οχι παιδια,οσο λιγοτερα στοιχεια της τωρινης υπαρξης των ‘‘Queensryche’’ υπαρχουν για τις επομενες γενιες τοσο καλυτερα.Πρεπει να καψουμε βιβλιοθηκες,master tapes,links,τα παντα.Και να κλειδωσουμε αυτο το θρεντ.

RISING WEST, has posted the following message on its official Facebook page:

“[B]We are being denied access to our own Facebook page and website (meaning QUEENSRŸCHE) so please spread the word for about RISING WEST. . . [/B]Thank you for your support and we hope to see you at our shows!”

:lol::lol::lol:

δουλειάς και εδω μιας άλλης sharon(της γυναίκας του tate)

ε ρε κατήφορος… τι κρίμα…

#-o
Μόνο έπη μας χαρίζει αυτή η μπάντα!

Ανακεφαλαίωση των πρόσφατων γεγονότων από το [U][I]metal sucks[/I][/U]

* December 23 Singer/wine baron Geoff Tate announces a string of solo acoustic dates for January and February. Support on all dates come from his vest and gay biker moustache.

* December 31 Tate appears at American Idol finalist James Durbin?s wedding reception for a duet performance of ?Take Hold Of The Flame,? which I guess means that Tate will play in any vicinity of a deli tray.

* March 1 Tate begins work on his second solo album. Wait second solo album? Oh that?s right, his solo debut came in 2004 and was a blend of ?modern-rock, electronica, and even a bit of acoustic styling and world music.?

* March 15 Tate schedules midwest solo shows for May, retires gay biker moustache?

* May 13 Reports surface that before an April 14 Queensryche show in Sao Paolo, Brazil, Tate espied bandmates ?plotting his removal?; this lead to a violent confrontation witnessed by local crew in which Tate was restrained by security after accosting guitarist Michael Wilton and brandishing a knife at drummer Scott Rockenfield. We can assume it was a wee knife for spreading cheese on crackers.

* May 28 A disgruntled Tate informs a sparse Rocklahoma festival crowd that they ?suck.? This echoes Tate?s vibe at Queensryche?s flat, contract-mandated performance at M3 fest on May 12. What a schmoozer.

* May 29 The four non-Tate members of Queensryche announce the formation of a Queensryche cover band fronted by Todd La Torre of Crimson Glory. Hory mory.

* May 30 A Queensryche spokesperson says all is well, and members are simply in usual pursuit of ?rock[ing] in front of the masses.? A half-dozen summer dates remain on Queensryche.com.

και επική φωτογραφία Tate

Διαλυστε το μαγαζι να τελειωνουμε. Αν δεν ηταν το OMII θα ελεγα πως θα πρεπε να το διαλυσουν μετα το Promised Land αλλα τεσπα.

Πλεον δεν μπορω να πω “και το Tribe ωραιο ειναι”, “και τα αλλα εχουν μερικα ωραια κομματια”, μου εχει φερει αηδια το ολο θεμα.