Running Wild - Resilient (2013)

Στις 7 Οκτωβριου το νεο αλμπουμ των Running Wild! 8)

Απο το blabbermouth:

"German power metallers RUNNING WILD will release their new album, “Resilient”, on October 4 in Germany and October 7 in the rest of Europe via Steamhammer/SPV. The North American release date will be revealed soon, but the CD will definitely arrive in the U.S. this October.

Says RUNNING WILD mainman Rolf “Rock’n’Rolf” Kasparek : “I really love working at the moment and am currently getting down to business on the overdubs. I can hardly wait to present the new material to the many RUNNING WILD fans worldwide.”

According to a press release, RUNNING WILD fans “can look forward to a total of twelve brand-new numbers, ten of which will feature on the regular CD, and twelve on the limited edition. The album’s opener will be called ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’, and the title track, ‘The Drift’ and ‘Run Riot’ will be three typical RUNNING WILD numbers. The most outstanding song on the album, however, will be called ‘Bloody Island’, with almost ten minutes playing time one of the longest tracks in RUNNING WILD’s career to date.”

Adds Rolf: “As a composer, it’s, of course, difficult for me to pigeonhole the new material stylistically, but friends who have heard the demo version of ‘Bloody Island’ claim that it would have fitted in on ‘Pile Of Skulls’.”

According to Rolf, “Resilient” is audibly tougher and more compact than its predecessor, “Shadowmaker”, which was released in April 2012 via SPV/Steamhammer.

“‘Shadowmaker’ happened to come about slightly unexpectedly and spontaneously, even for me,” says Rolf. “The album has brought back the fun I used to have with RUNNING WILD, and my fans will get to feel this fun when ‘Resilient’ comes out in October!”

Ας ελπίσουμε ότι δεν θα είναι ρεζίλι-ent όπως το σκουπίδι Shadowmaker.

Να ελπιζω σε κατι καλο μετα την απογοητευση του Shadowmaker ή θα μας ξενερωσει 2η συνεχομενη φορα ο αγαπητος κατα τα αλλα Rock ‘n’ Rolf?

ελα ρε παιδια ,τι ΑΣΧΟΛΟΥΜΑΣΤΕ ΑΚΟΜΗ ΑΦΟΥ ΤΟ ΛΕΕΙ Κ Ο ΤΙΤΛΟΣ:
ρεζίλι-end.
ΔΛΔ,ΑΥΤΟΛΕΞΕΙ ΠΑΕΙ ΝΑ ΠΕΙ, ΡΕΖΙΛΙ ΤΕΛΟΣ ΤΟΥΤ’ΕΣΤΙΝ: ΤΕΡΜΑ ΡΕΖΙΛΙΑ!!!

…να γίνει καμιά ευχάριστη έκπληξη…χλώμό αλλά άμα κάτσει:p :slight_smile: :!:

ελπιζουμε. το σαντοουμεηκερ ηταν ΠΑΤΟΣ. ε απο τον πατο μονο πανω μπορεις να πας…

Μπα, μπορεί να σκάψεις και να βγεις υπόγεια…:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, περιμένω την μεγαλύτερη πατάτα όλων των εποχών ώστε τουλάχιστον να βγει καλύτερο απ’ ότι περίμενα :stuck_out_tongue:

Τουλάχιστον να έχει καλύτερο εξώφυλλο!

Να σας πω την αληθεια σε καποια φαση (σχετικα προσφατα) ακουσα ενα κομματι απ το Shadowmaker και μου φανηκε να γαμαει, πιο χαρντ ροκ αλλα καλο γι αυτο που ητανε. Μαλλον θα κατσω να το τσεκαρω τουτες τις μερες.

Νταμπλ ποστ, αλλα λολ, σοβαρα θεωρειτε τουτο δω πατατα δισκο; Εχετε ακουσει πολλα καλυτερα χαρντ ροκ αλμπουμς τελευταια ας πουμε;

Δεν θέλουμε να ακούσουμε hard rock από τους Running Wild.

Ο rock n rolf κυκλοφορησε στην αρχή της χρονιάς τούτο δω :

Δεν ξέρω κατα πόσο αυτό καθορίζει τον ηχο του επόμενου running wild δίσκου…

We will watch…and pray:papas:

Ε αυτό βέβαια!

bloody island

descent

και εδω αλλο ενα δειγμα http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00F6LPQ52/ref=dm_sp_alb

Καλύτερο από το προηγούμενο, αλλά χάλι μαύρο και πάλι.

εσυ ποσα παιρνεις απο τον ρολφ για να τα λες αυτα ?

Δεν καταλαβαίνω τι εννοείς. Το άλμπουμ δεν ακούγεται όπως και να’χει.