Top 10 Albums που ανακαλυψατε το 2011 (κατοπιν εορτης thread)

με δυο λογια, δεν ειναι τα 10 αγαπημενα σας αλμπουμ που κυκλοφορησαν και ακουσατε το 2011, ειναι ΟΠΟΙΟΣΔΗΠΟΤΕ δισκος ΟΠΟΙΑΣΔΗΠΟΤΕ χρονιας, που εσεις απλα ετυχε να ανακαλυψετε το 2011 και σας εκανε το μυαλο λιμπα…

για παμε…

working on mine…

τα δικα μου (χωρις σειρα προτιμησης) :

Paul Roland - Duel (1989)
High Spirits - S/T (2006)
Wolf - Ravenous (2009)
Zeke - Death Alley (2001)
Riot - Immortal Soul (2011)
D.B.C. - Dead Brain Cells (1987)
English Dogs - Forward into Battle (1985)
Forte - Stranger Than Fiction (1992)
Zemial - In Monumentum (2006)
Witchung Hour - Past Midnight (2011)

(χωρις μλκιες του τυπου “ααα μλκ, δεν ηξερες αυτο ή εκεινο” :stuck_out_tongue: )

Εγγονόπουλος/Πουλικάκος/Socos - [B]Η ύδρα των πουλιών[/B] [I][full experimental/lyrics of a poem][/I]
Socos And The Live Project Band - [B]Kafka[/B] (2007) [I][greek rock/experimental][/I]
Sleepin Pillow - [B]Superman’s Blues[/B] (2010) [I][indie/experimental/psychedelic][/I]
Sleepin Pillow - [B]Apples On An Orange Tree[/B] (2008) [I][indie/experimental/psychedelic][/I]
Mos Def - [B]The Ecstatic[/B] (2009) [I][rap][/I]
Stereonova - [B]1st /B [I][hip hop/alternative/electro][/I]
Ufomammut - [B]Godlike Snake[/B] (2006)[I] [stoner/doom/psychedelic][/I]
Talbot - [B]EOS[/B] (2010)[I] [doom/psychedelic/sludge/experimental][/I]
The Angels of Light - [B]We Are Him[/B] (2007) [I][country rock/alternative/acoustic][/I]
Shora - [B]Malval[/B] (2001)[I] [post rock/instrumental][/I]

χωρίς του '11

To death alley ειναι απο τους μεγαλυτερους δισκους της δεκαετιας. Ωραιο, θρεντ, θα επανελθω!

Χωρίς σειρά και εγώ. Μπορεί να ξεχνάω κάποιο

Pain of Salvation - Road Salt One (2010)
Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane (2004)
Pain of Salvation - Be (2002)
Pain of Salvation - Entropia (1997)
At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command (2000)
Omar Rodriguez Lopez - A Manual Dexterity: Soundtrack Volume One (2004)
Matana Roberts - COIN COIN Chapter One: Gens de couleur libres (2011)
Giant Squid - Cenotes (2011)
Steven Wilson - Grace for Drowning (2011)
Chris Cornell - Songbook (2011)

Ρε παιδια οχι δισκους του 2011 ομως.
Εκανα ενα edit στον τιτλο για να ειναι πιο ξεκαθαρο :wink:

Crimson Glory-Crimson Glory
Crimson Glory-Transcendence
Gamma Ray-Land Of The Free
Comus-First Utterance
Ashbury-Endless Skies
Primordial-The Gathering Wilderness
Savatage-Hall Of The Mountain King
Coroner-Grin
Artillery-By Inheritance
Lykathé-Elvenefris

Χωρίς του 2011 βγάζω τα 4 τελευταία από τη λίστα μου και προσθέτω

Pain of Salvation - The Perfect Element, Part 1 (2000)
Calexico - The Black Light (1998
Calexico - Hot Rail (2000)
Omar Rodriguez Lopez - Se Dice Bisonte, No Bufalo (2007) μπορεί να το άκουσα και το 2010, δεν είμαι σίγουρος.

Pinetop Perkins and Willie “Big Eyes” Smith-Joined At the Hip
Conception-Όλα,
Bobby Charles-Bobby Charles
Miles Davis-Milestones,'Round About Midnight
Stephen Stills-Stephen Stills
Bobby Charles-Bobby Charles

Ωραιο θρεντιο,αν και με 10 θεσεις γινεται καπως δυσκολη η δουλεια.Θα ποσταρω αργοτερα δεκαδα

Εγώ θα βάλω μόνο δίσκους που δε βγήκαν το 2011 και αποσπάσματα κριτικώνε από το ίντερνετ. Εξαιρετικοί δίσκοι και οι 10.
[B]
1.[B]Τ2[/B]-It’ll All Work Out In Boomland [1970][/B]
[I]This little known band produced A HUGE album which is an extremely good picture of the late sixties/early seventies hard-psychedelic music. I am emotional giving the masterpiece to this album[/I]
[B]2.[B]Terry Callier[/B]-What Color Is Love [1973][/B]
[I]Like the artist himself, the music on this brilliant album defies all categories, embracing Terry Callier’s wide range of influences and experiences. Callier’s musical kaleidoscope is filled with funk, rock, folk, jazz, and even classical influences. “Dancing Girl” opens the album with Charles Stepney’s majestic orchestration. This opus is the album’s pinnacle, moving with soft intensity toward soul-stirring crescendos.[/I][B]
3.[B]The Velvet Underground[/B]-The Velvet Underground & Nico [1967][/B]
[I]What must it have been like hearing “All Tomorrow’s Parties” in 1967? How could it have sounded? How would it’ve even been conceived? What reference points were there? What old forms were there to inform listening? What framework existed to make sense of it?[/I]
[B]4.[B]Songs: Ohia[/B]-Magnolia Electric Co. [2003][/B]
[I]Magnolia Electric Co. is the sound of change. It may be uncertain whether this is the journey of a man moving towards what he wants to become, or away from what he has been, but it’s a great ride regardless.[/I]
[B]5.[B]John Coltrane[/B]-A Love Supreme [1965][/B]
[I]It is almost impossible to imagine a world without A Love Supreme having been made, and it is equally impossible to imagine any jazz collection without it. After overcoming a drug addiction, Coltrane wrote the album for God, although not necessarily the Christian God, as Coltrane’s spirituality encapsulated many different beliefs.[/I]
[B]5.[B]Circle[/B]-Hollywood [2008][/B]
[I]Hollywood presents a pretty massive deviation from that mold the band has so successfully created, due in large part to the presence of Jesters of Destiny vocalist Bruce Duff. Thus, what emerges over the course of this album is a push and pull between two disparate poles ? Circle paying tribute to 1980s L.A. metal, and Circle backing up their lesser known heroes[/I]
[B]6.[B]Pagan Altar[/B]-The Lords Of Hypocricy [2004][/B]
[I]Over the top, yet not cheesy. Fantastic, yet brutally honest. Poetic, yet direct. Heavy, yet restrained as hell. Dynamic, yet completely cohesive. Classic and timeless. Heavy fucking metal, rock and fucking roll - the way it should be done.[/I]
[B]7.[B]Forest Of Shadows[/B]-Where Dreams Turn To Dust [2001][/B]
[I]The Music. Simple, yet addicitive. The mystery lies in sorrow filled clean vocals, that are sung to the music filled with sad emotions. At the begining there is a flute part, introducing listener to sad and mysterious world of the Forest of Shadows. Next, listener is being attacked with agressive, yet slow metal chords, deep growls and… weeping violin above all. Those melodies![/I]
[B]8.[B]Circle[/B]-Katapult [2007][/B]
[I]Riff-tastic, drone-y, hypnotic, slightly metal album with that quotient of dark, musical mystery that makes everything a bit more epic.[/I]
[B]9.[B]Gandalf[/B]-Gandalf [1968][/B]
[I]Excellent debut album by Gandalf. The record is full of great psychedelic pop with clear influences of psychedelic rock (which shows on “Nature Boy”, for example) and baroque pop (“Scarlet Ribbons”, for example), too.[/I]
[B]10.[B]Treepeople[/B]-Something Vicious For Tomorrow/Time Whore [1992][/B]
[I]One of the most absolutely frightening album covers ever, but it didn’t prevent me from continuing my love affair with Doug Martsch. From the first riff of “Liquid Boy”, you know what you’re in for. It strikes the perfect balance between simpler indie rock and the complex compositions and instrumentation found on his Built to Spill albums. And of course, Martsch’s signature voice is present…[/I]

γιατι ρε αδερφε Deathster οχι δισκους του 2011 ? το θεμα ειναι τι γουσταραμε μεσα στην χρονια, ειτε βγηκε το 1991 ειτε το 1011, αυτο τουλαχιστον ηταν το νοημα του θρεντ οπως το σκεφτηκα εγω. αλλα τεσπα, λιγη σημασια εχει, γιαυτο υπαρχουν τα αλλα “2011 best of” θρεντσ αι γκες… για ποσταρετε δισκακια…

@ Illuvatar το “Grin” ελπιζω να το ανακαλυψες πριν το live τους για να το χαρηκες κιολας οταν το παιξαν ε ? :wink:

Ναι ρε. Το άκουσα και live το grin και καύλωσα. Μακράν μια από τις κορυφαίες συναυλίες της χρονιάς που μας πέρασε. :wink:

Η μαλακία είναι όμως πως ανακάλυψα τους Crimson Glory λίγο μετά την συναυλία τους εδώ. :frowning:

γ@μησε τα τοχω παθει κ εγω με τους In Solitude, οταν επαιζαν εδω στο UTH εγω επινα μπυρες απεξω και ακουσα το δισκο μετα και με μουτζωνα για καμια βδομαδα… :frowning:

αχαχα τι θρεντ!
στα 10 αλμπουμ που ακουω τα 8 ειναι παλια οποτε αν ποσταρω θα κλειδωθει και θα μπαναριστω.
απλα κραταω το 2011 ως τη χρονια που ανακαλυψα θρυλικες μπαντες του προγκρεσιβ ροκ οπως οι camel,οι rush και οι king krimson.μπαντες που γεμισαν πολλες ωρες της μερας μους και προφανως θα συνεχισω το ψαξιμο.

το top [B]10[/B] το εβαλα συμβολικα, για να μην γινει χαος και ποσταρει ο καθενας 200 δισκους, ειναι βολικος αριθμος, αλλα αμα γουσταρεις ποσταρε και 50, χαλαρα 8)

Αυτά που νομίζω ότι άκουσα περισσότερο:

Burst - Lazarus Bird
Church Of Misery - Houses Of The Unholy
Aarni - Bathos
Arctic Plateau - On A Sad Sunny Day
Eternal Elysium - Spiritualised D
Dub War - Wrong Side Of Beautiful
Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Rodeo Tandem Beat Specter
Lowlife - Permanent Sleep
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
Asylum Party - Borderline

Χωρίς σειρά προτίμησης.

Midas Fall - Eleven. Return and Revert
Mogwai - The Hawk is Howling
Neurosis - A Sun that never sets
Melvins - Houdini
Gazpacho - Tick Tock

Charlotte Gainsbourg - 5:55/IRM (2006/2009)
David Ackles - American Gothic (1972)
David Byrne - Rei Momo (1989)
Tom Waits - The Orphans (2006)
Olof Arnalds - Innundir Skinni (2010)
Magazine - Real Life (1978)
Los Campesinos - Hold On Youngstee (2008)
Elliott Smith - XO (2001)
Anni DiFranco - Not A Pretty Girl (1995)
Kronos Quartet & Wu Man - Terry Riley The Cusp Of Magic (2008)
Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch (2004)
The Fiery Furnaces - Blueberry Boat (2004)
A Perfect Circle - Mar De Noms (2000)

Επιτέλους και ένα thread με πραγματική σημασία…αυτά που ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΙΚΑ ακούσατε και ανακαλύψατε μέσα στον χρόνο…όχι τα “και καλά” καινούργια…εύγε nir1…δεν είναι ντροπή να ανακαλύπτεις τεράστιους δίσκους που για χίλιους δυό λόγους δεν έτυχε να ακούσεις…ντροπή είναι να μην τους ανακαλύπτεις γιατί είναι “παλιοί” και προτιμάς να ακούς/σχολιάζεις τα “καινούργια” που ανάθεμα κι αν υπάρχει 1 διαμαντάκι σε κάθε είδος κάθε νέα χρονιά που έρχεται…

Λεπόν έχουμε και λέμε…

Vicious Rumors - Diigital Dictator (1990) [I](ω ναι, ΓΚΑΒΛΑΑΑΑΑ) [/I]
Titan Force - Titan Force (1989)[I](μα τι μαλάκας είσαι αγόρι μου!)[/I]
jag Panzer - The Fourth Judgement (1997) [I]Χωρίς σχόλια παρακαλώ[/I]
Jag Panzer - Mechanized Warfare (2001) [I]Επίσης[/I]
Demolition Hammer - Epidemic of Violence (1992)
Demolition hammer - Tortured existence (1990) [I](τρελή ανακάλυψη…ηδονή να ακούς για πρώτη φορά εν έτη 2011 Demolition Hammer)[/I]
Revocation - Existence Is Futile (2009) [I](η πιο σημαντική ανακάλυψη thrashοdeath της χρονιάς…το μέλλον είναι εδώ μαζί με τους Vektor βέβαια)[/I]
Wicked Maraya - Cycles (1994 ) [I]Άλλο διαμάντι από δώ, τρομερό.[/I]
και κλείνουμε με Iron Maiden - Brave New World (2000) [I](μεγάλο ατόπημα…τουλάχιστον μου έμεινε το ότι άκουσα καινούργια δισκάρα Maiden το 2011)[/I]