Έρωτας ω ρε

Ερωτευμενάκι Davidianako???:-k

Υπαρχουν δυο αποψεις:

1 Ερωτας ειναι ενα τασακι που αφηνεις την σταχτη σου…

2 Ερως συναισθημα γλυκο…
Ραγδεως μεταδοτικο…
Ως την καρδια σου φτανει…
Σε λειωνει σε πεθαινει…

Παρά είναι διανοουμενίστικο… Δεν το έπιασα:-s

Στην ελληνική μυθολογία ο Έρωτας ήταν ο φτερωτός θεός της αγάπης. Συχνά σχετίζεται με τη θεά Αφροδίτη. Ο Έρωτας, όπως υποστηρίζει ο Σοφοκλής στην Αντιγόνη, ήταν ανίκητος. Σύμφωνα με τον μύθο, όταν χτυπούσε με τα βέλη του δύο ανθρώπους, αυτοί ερωτεύονταν παράφορα.

Προέλευση

Σύμφωνα με την ορφική διδασκαλία, ο Έρωτας προήλθε από το «κοσμικό αυγό» που άφησε η Νύχτα στους κόλπους του Ερέβους. Υπέρ μιας κοσμογονικής καταγωγής του τίθεται και ο Ησίοδος στη Θεογονία, καθώς αναφέρει πως ο Έρωτας προήλθε από το Χάος μαζί με τη Γαία, στοιχεία επίσης χωρίς γεννήτορες.
Στη μεταομηρική μυθολογία παρουσιάζονται γεννήτορες του Έρωτα, ενώ συχνά σχετίζεται με τη θεά Αφροδίτη. Σύμφωνα με τη Σαπφώ είναι γιος της Αφροδίτης και του Ουρανού, ενώ σύμφωνα με τον Σιμωνίδη τον Κείο είναι γιος της Αφροδίτης και του Άρη. Αναφέρεται και ως υπηρέτης και συνοδός της Αφροδίτης. Ο Αλκαίος αναφέρει ότι ο Έρωτας ήταν γιος της Ίριδας και του Ζέφυρου. Σε άλλες πηγές, πατέρας του Έρωτα θεωρείται ο Ήφαιστος.
Από τους τραγικούς, ιδιαίτερη σημασία στον θεό Έρωτα αποδίδει ο Ευριπίδης. Ο Ευριπίδης διαχωρίζει τη δύναμη του Έρωτα σε δύο μορφές: Σε αυτή που μπορεί να οδηγήσει στην Αρετή και σε εκείνη που οδηγεί στην Αθλιότητα. Με παρόμοιο τρόπο, στο Συμπόσιο του Πλάτωνα εντοπίζουμε τον «καλό» Έρωτα (γιο της Αφροδίτης Ουρανίας) και τον «κακό» Έρωτα (γιο της Αφροδίτης Πανδήμου).

πηγή Βικιπαίδεια

Και τα δυο ισχιυουν…
Η πρωτη αποωη εχει μεταφορικη σημασια…
Η δευτερη κυριολεκτικη…:wink:

a-ha

Με ποσους ειχε παει αυτη η Αφροδιτη…και μετα λενε για την σημερινη νεολεα…εδω Θεοι και δεν μπορουσαν να κρατηθουν μονογαμικοι:p

Είναι αυτό που λένε … τινος είναι βρέ γυναίκα τα παιδιά ? τινός είναι βρε γυναίκα τα παιδιά???

Πάντοτε…:-- :stuck_out_tongue:

Πωωωω, καλα τοτε σε πιστευω!!! Πρεπει να ειχες φαει τρελο κολλημα εκεινη την εποχη για να σκεφτεις αυτο!!:lol:

Ειδες για να μην εισαι βαζελακι?:stuck_out_tongue: Ενω αν την ειχες βγαλει πρωτο ραντεβου στη Λεωφορο για να εξομολογηθεις την αγαπη σου προς αυτην και την ΠΑΝΑΘΑ και να δωσεις ορκους αιωνιας αφοσιωσης απο τη Θυρα 13 και στο τελος πηγαινατε σπιτι σου για να τις δειξεις φωτογραφιες απο ολα τα ταξιδια που ειχες κανει με τα τριφυλλι στο στηθος θα ηταν πολυ καλυτερα τα πραγματα!!

…ξερασες…?:dizzy:

Ρε εγω συμφωνω αλλα καλο ειναι να προσεχουμε γιατι καμια φορα τυφλωνει!!=P~

Ενταξει, γαματος!!:thumbup:
Και μενα αυτο ειναι το σημειο που μου αρεσει πολυ αλλα καμια φορα γινεται αρκετα κουρστικο…
Παντως η αγωνια και η λαχταρα αυτης της περιοδου ειναι “καπως”…

Και μεις που δεν καπνιζουμε???:frowning:

Είπαν για τον έρωτα, και όχι μόνο… (απ’το να γράφω άποψη δική μου πάνω σε αυτό το ατελείωτο και χαοτικό θέμα, προτιμώ να ποστάρω απόψεις αλλονών!). Dedicated στις τρυφερές (αλα ριο μαρε) ψυχές εκεί έξω!!!

# Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love - Albert Εinstain

# Him that I love, I wish to be free – even from me - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

# Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

# Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other - Carl Jung

# Tell me who admires and loves you, And I will tell you who you are - Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve

# You call it madness, but I call it love - Don Byas

# The love we give away is the only love we keep - Elbert Hubbard

# All love that has not friendship for its base,
Is like a mansion built upon the sand
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

# Free love? As if love is anything but free! Man has bought brains, but all the millions in the world have failed to buy love. Man has subdued bodies, but all the power on earth has been unable to subdue love. Man has conquered whole nations, but all his armies could not conquer love. Man has chained and fettered the spirit, but he has been utterly helpless before love. High on a throne, with all the splendor and pomp his gold can command, man is yet poor and desolate, if love passes him by. And if it stays, the poorest hovel is radiant with warmth, with life and color. Thus love has the magic power to make of a beggar a king. Yes, love is free; it can dwell in no other atmosphere - Emma Goldman

#
Infantile love follows the principle: “I love because I am loved.”
Mature love follows the principle: “I am loved because I love.”
Immature love says: “I love you because I need you.”
Mature love says: “I need you because I love you.” - Erich Fromm

# We need not think alike to love alike - Francis David

# Love doesn’t make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile - Franklin P. Jones

# Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight - Georg C. Lichtenberg

# To be loved for what one is, is the greatest exception. The great majority love in others only what they lend him, their own selves, their version of him - Goethe

# To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia – to mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god or an ordinary young woman for a goddess- H. L. Mencken

# Love must be as much a light as it is a flame - Henry David Thoreau

# There is no remedy for love but to love more - Henry David Thoreau

# If I know what love is, it is because of you - Herman Hesse

# A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous- Ingrid Bergman

# When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix (πες τα ρε τζιμάρα!)

# Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear - John Lennon

# Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then - Katharine Hepburn

# If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? - Lily Tomlin

# Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important - Lisa Hoffman

# Love makes mutes of those who habitually speak most fluently - Madeleine de Scudery

# After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her - Mark Twain

# Sexual intercourse is kicking death in the ass while singing. - Charles Bukowski

# Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock - Mary Parrish

# Love is like a campfire: It may be sparked quickly, and at first the kindling throws out a lot of heat, but it burns out quickly. For long lasting, steady warmth (with delightful bursts of intense heat from time to time), you must carefully tend the fire - Molleen Matsumura

# The best love affairs are those we never had. - Norman Lindsay

# Do you love me because I’m beautiful,
or am I am beautiful because you love me? - Oscar Hammerstein, II

# The first duty of love is to listen. - Paul Tillich

# Have you even been in love? Horrible, isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life…

# You give them a piece of you. They don’t ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like “maybe we should just be friends” or “how very perceptive” turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love. - Rose Walker

# Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it - Rumi

# Where there is love, there is pain. - Spanish proverb

# Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. - St. Augustine

# The bottom line is that (a) people are never perfect, but love can be, (b) that is the one and only way that the mediocre and vile can be transformed, and © doing that makes it that. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. - Tom Robbins (Still Life With Woodpecker)

# Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes - Unknown

# Life is the flower for which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo

# Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. - Zora Neale Hurston

# You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. - Wayne Dyer

# In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. - Mignon McLaughlin

# Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything - Katherine Hepburn

# Love is merely madness… - William Shakespeare

# Love is like a Rhino, short-sighted, but always willing to find a way - Unknown

# Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense - Mark A. Overby

# Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself - Leo Buscaglia

# Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind - Bob Phillips

# Love is like a flower: Once you pick it, it slowly dies - Unknown

# Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition - Alexander Smith

# Love is the history of a woman’s life; it is an episode in man’s. - Germaine De Stael (!!!)

# Love is like a bazaar: The admittance is free-- but it costs you something before you get out - Unknown

# Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch. - Cathy Carlyle

# For me, love is very deep, but sex only has to go a few inches - Stacy Nelkin

#
There is nothing safe about sex. There never will be - Norman Mailer

# One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other - Jane Austen

# True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart - Honore de Balzac

# Love is friendship set to music - Pollock

# One is very crazy when in love. -Sigmund Freud

# A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

#
Love is like water; We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can’t live with out it. - Unknown

# To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful. - Bess Myerson

# To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god. - Jorge Luis Borges

# When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew. - Arrigo Boito

# Love is 3/4 dream and 1/4 reality. Problems usually arise when you fall in love with the dream and not the reality. But, yet you find true love when you fall in love with both. - Unknown

# To bring somebody into your life, take a step into theirs. - from Just One Fool Thing After Another

# If music be the food of love, play on … - Shakespeare

# A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and thou. - Omar Khayyam (σωστός ο Ομάρ)

# All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. - Lucy Van Pelt, “Peanuts”

# Respect is love in plain clothes. - Frankie Byrne

#
What do women want? To be treated like a queen; but by a king… not a pawn. - James Robison

# I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. - Unknown

# Some things are loved because they are valuable; others are valuable because they are loved. - Unknown

# woman be my slave (τάδε έφη MANOWAR! εντάξει βρε παιδιά, μη βαράτε, ένα διάλειμμα είπα να κάνω!) #-o

# You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen

# Love creates an “us” without destroying a “me.” - Unknown

# Love never dies of starvation, but often of indigestion. - French proverb

# The most painful love there is, is the love left unshown
A love that cannot be expressed, affection left unknown
The love that withholds touching, afraid of what it would say
And the most painful thing about unexpressed love is… it never fades away - Susan Polis Schutz

# Because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have. - Unknown

# Most of us are pawns in a game of love we don’t understand. -Leo Buscaglia

# The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark
places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands
love is mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater. - J. R. R. Tolkien (Fellowship of the Ring)

#
Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.
- Friedrich Halm

# I don’t want to be near you for the thoughts we share
but the words we never have to speak.
- Nikki Giovanni

# Unless it’s mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it’s a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life, love shouldn’t be one of them. - From the movie “Dream for an Insomniac”

# My love for him is a journey; starting at forever, and ending at never.

# I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat threadbare, the water passed through his shoes, and the stars through his soul.

# Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle

# Love is the Queen of all Kings. - Richard Stemann

# A life filled with love must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will have no roses.

# ααααρρργκκκ, αρκετά, φτάνει πια με τους έρωτες!!! - τάδε έφη ellanor [ul]
[/ul]

Love suckzzzzzzzzzz

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Eχετε καταντησει ετσι

Ellanor, thanks γι’ αυτό το ποστ… ¶νετα από τα καλύτερα που έχουν γίνει ποτέ εδώ μέσα.

Διαβάστε και τούτο δω προσεκτικά

Unstoppable force and immovable object,
repel one another when by chance colliding.
The Brownian-Motion within this love potion,
ensures our opinions are always dividing.
I am from Mars my dear;
you hail from Venus.
A meeting star-crossed
like the Sun and the Moon.
Destined to let this cruel world
come between us.
Our last kiss eclipsed by a shadow at noon.

A rose that is built
out of music by moonlight;
petals stained ruby with nightingale blood.
Cast down in disgust
to be crushed by a cart-wheel,
because of mere trivia misunderstood.

We quest for a grail of illusive perfection,
each hoping we’ll find it some glorious day.
Yet gaze with remorse at our jaded reflection,
that looks like The Picture Of Dorian Gray.

Siamese Twins who were joined at the heart.
Love’s an affliction without a known remedy.
Blunt-bladed fate
deemed to cleave us apart;
Emotional surgery pays no indemnity.
Some seek release with effete anaesthesia,
others adapt to the role of sworn enemy.
You found nepenthe in cheap, sweet amnesia;
It was far easier losing my memory.

And the nightingale sang:
"Sing love’s lament
with a thorn at your breast.
Impaled by her barb;
cruel and unforgiving.
A million dead poets would gladly attest;
heart-ache’s a keepsake
to remind us we’re living

Καλα τα ειδα ολα με αυτο το ποστ!!! Αυτα ειναι Ολιβαρες, Βαζεχα!!!

ο red pyramid με κάλυψε 100%…

:Καρδουλες: Τα πιο σωστα…:oops:

Εμενα προσωπικα μ’αρεσει να ζω τον ερωτα μου παρα να συζηταω γιαυτον.

Και ράβε ξήλωνε…ράβε ξήλωνε…

¶ντε να βρω τώρα κάτι να πω και εγώ…όλα τα είπες… :cry: (Μπράβο! Τέλειο πόστ! :wink: )

Μάνο! κι ες κε σε?

Εγώ πάντα έτσι ήμουν… :oops:

Το μόνο που μου μένει (και δεν είπε ο ellanor…) είναι η απάντηση της Catherine όταν τη ρωτάει η πρώην παραμάνα-νυν υπηρέτρια-ότι της έχει μείνει που να μοιάζει με οικογένεια Nelly αν αγαπά τον Linton πιο πολύ από τον Heathcliff …από τα Ανεμοδαρμένα Ύψη της Emily Bronte.
“… My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods. Time will change it, I’m well aware, as winter changes the trees -my love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath- a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff -he’s always in my mind- not as a pleasure, any more than I am to myself -but, as my own being - so, don’t talk of our separation again - it is impracticable…”

Και το εξής από τα άπαντα του Ραμπιντραναθ Ταγκορ…

[COLOR=“purple”][B]Είμαι η βάρκα κι είσαι η θάλασσα και μαζί ο
βαρκάρης.

Με σέρνεις προς τα βάθη, αλλά γιατί ν’ανησυ-
χήσω?

Είναι τάχα καλύτερα να φτάσει κανείς στο λιμά-
νι παρά να χαθεί μαζί σου;[/B][/COLOR]

Και κάτι δικό του επίσης…

[COLOR=“purple”]Απόψε βράδυ τόνισα κάποιο τραγούδι, μα εσύ δεν
ήσουν εδώ.

Βρήκα τα λόγια, που όλη μέρα τα είχα του κακού
αναζητήσει. Ναι, μέσα στους κόλπους της νυχτερινής γα-
λήνης εμπήκαν σε ρυθμό και μουσική, ενώ τ’αστέρια ανά-
βαν ένα, ένα. Μα εσύ δεν ήσουν εκεί.

Ήθελα σήμερα το πρωί να σου τραγουδήσω το
τραγούδι μου αλλ’ αν η μουσική δεν λησμονήθηκε τ’ανυ-
πόταχτα λόγια μου ξεφεύγουν, τώρα που είσαι εδώ![/COLOR]

Τέλος όσα είπε ο hokam… last but not least…
“κόμποι”, “πεταλούδες” στο στομάχι… +ότι εγώ τρέμω κιόλας!

Το ανωθεν ασμα των Skyclad (You Lost My Memory) και ιδιως το bold τμημα ειναι ο απολυτος υμνος στον ερωτα!