Wintersun-Time

Με τις απανωτες αναβολες το περιμενουμε αρχες 2009.

Tracklist

1. Sons of Winter and Stars
  2. Land of Snow and Sorrow
  3. Time
  4. Fire
  5. One with the Shadows
  6. Storm
  7. Silver Leaves

Aντε να δουμε λογικα θα αξιζε η αναμονη,μεγαλες προσδοκιες λογω του γαματου ντεμπουτου…

:papas: :papas: :papas:

To περιμενω με μεγαλη ανυπομονησια.
Το ντεμπουτο τους ειναι ονειρικο.
Αν κρινω απο τους τιτλους των νεων τραγουδιων, θα γουσταρω τρελα παλι !!

Αναμένουμε πως κ πως την κυκλοφορία του, ίσως μιλήσουμε για έναν απο τους καλύτερους δίσκους του 2009

Περιμενουμε αγωνιωδως…το αλμπουμ θα ειναι πολυ progressive και τα κομματια θα ναι μεγαλα…θα βγει "λενε"¨αυγουστο…

μας τα εχει κανει λιγο τσουρεκια ο κυριος Jari παντως,Ιανουαριο μας ελεγε και τωρα παει Αυγουστο…και αμα…

Ελεος ομως…

Ε μην μου πειτε οτι το τρεναραν κι αλλο. :expressionless:
Ενα update στις 24 του Σεπτεμβρη απο τον Hahto λεει:

1. Intro is totally ready
  2. Sons of Winter and stars- Some Orchestrations still on the works and vocals about 50% ready.Everything else is done.
  3. Land of snow and sorrow- Some orchestrations still on the works.Vocals and everything else ready
  4. Time- Some orchestrations still on the works,Vocals almost done and everything else ready
    5.The way of the Fire- Some orchestrations are still on the works,Vocals almost done and everything else ready.
    6.One with the shadows- Orchestrations still on the works,Vocals and everything else ready.
    7.Storm-Orchestrations still on the works,Vocals and everything else ready.
    8.Silver Leaves-Orchestrations and Vocals still on the works and everything else ready.

Γιατι να αργησει σχεδον ενα χρονο δηλαδη…

Που το διαβασατε οτι παει για Αυγουστο?

Ρωταω γιατι αναρωτιεμαι γιατι τοτε κλεισαν μετα απο καιρο σε festivals του καλοκαιριου αν δε θα χουν νεο υλικο?:-k

1. “Intro” - ~4:00
  2. “Sons of Winter and Stars” - ~14:00
  3. “Land of Snow and Sorrow” - ~8:00
  4. “Time” - ~10:00
  5. “The Way of the Fire” - ~10:00
  6. “One with the Shadows” - ~6:00
  7. “Storm” - ~13:00
  8. “Silver Leaves” - ~10:00

τι διαρκειες ειναι αυτες???
8O8O8O

Ναι ρε συ,αφου εχει πει ο Jari οτι το Time θα ειναι αρκετα πιο progressive απο το ντεμπουτο…

Χαρακτηριστικα ειχε πει σε ενα ποστ(επειδη παρακολουθω το forum) οτι αν στο ντεμπουτο ηταν 60% fast tempo,40% slow tempo στο Time θα ειναι το αντιθετο+πολυ περισσοτερα ορχηστρικα μερη…

Βασικα να ολο το post

[SPOILER]Well to defend myself, I can confidently say that no one has ever made this kind of record with the hard/software I have available. (Or even with the best studios and equipment out there I might boldly add). And I´m just nobody from Konala making this album in a bedroom wannabe studio.
If we would had Axl Rose´s budjet from the beginning, we would most likely already be finishing the next album (technology DOES help!). So if you want to see your fave bands flourish, always vote with your wallets. Infact do that with everything else in your life. For example, I don´t vote for shitty things like McDonalds anymore (well maybe sometimes, once a year perhaps).

The problems we´ve had have been unbelievable and the whole thing got delayed a lot which has led to other problems, like tons of stress and tension, which have led to loss of inspiration. I´ve had some serious “writer´s blocks” recently. This is the first time in my life actually when I´ve had them, that has scared me a littlebit. So you see all this “snowball effect” happening and it just has gotten harder towards the end.

So I have now started to take some “protective measures”. To just harshly and arrogantly say it: I´ll try “not give a fuck” about deadlines or peoples opinions/demands and just work with my own speed and rhythm. The album will be done, when it´s done. I feel this is the only way and the fastest way to get through this.

I also cancelled our 3 shows in May, I was thinking about them everyday and they were really distracting me. To me live and studio is totally two different mindsets and I can´t just jump between them like a robot.
I take full responsibility of this. I´m sorry for if someone already bought a ticket to those shows, but my main priority is now to finish this album and those shows would have again delayed the release a lot.
Also we wouldn´t have been ready to play any new songs. I must first finish the mixing of the whole album and then I need to mix the backing tracks and arrange the live guitar lines with Teemu and then we all need to practise the songs together of course. And we need to upgrade our livegear as well, it´s been very humble all these years. So lot to do, before we can play these “monsters” live.

The mistake that I made, was to dive carelessly and too quickly without careful planning into this huge project and announce the world that “Wintersun is working on a new album”. Next time I´ll announce a new album, will be after I have mixed it. Razz

There will be fast stuff, but those who are wishing something like the first album, will probably be disappointed. This is a different kind of album. More deep feelings, nature, universe, love, time, death. The sound will be fatter and heavier (also beautiful and traditional), maybe because the orchestrations and low tunings (D, dropC and one one song drop Bb) and slower tempos, but there will be fast stuff too, I love fast stuff, but this just turned out to be more slow.
First album was maybe 60% fast, 40% slow. This one probably 60% slow 40% fast, but also remember that this is 25 minutes longer album than the first.

Hopefully this babble made some sense about the whole situation and cools down some hot feelings over here. Now I gotta get back to it…[/SPOILER]

Ωχ…

Η αληθεια ειναι οτι ξαφνιαστηκα με τις διαρκειες.
Ειμαι πολυ επιφυλακτικος καθως δεν την παλευω πολυ με το progressive.
Συνηθως οταν αρχιζει μια συνθεση και ‘‘ξεχειλωνει’’ στα 10 λεπτα και βαλε, ε καπου γινεται βαρετη και με κουραζει.
Σιγουρα το album θα χρειαστει πολλες και προσεκτικες ακροασεις για να κατανοηθει πληρως.

Βεβαια εχω εμπιστοσυνη στην ιδιοφυια και εμπνευση του κυριου Jari.

Το ντεμπουτο τους πραγματικα γαματο,δεν τους ηξερα καθολου αλλα το τσιμπησα δωρακι τα Χριστουγεννα και το εχω λιωσει εναν μηνα τωρα.Αντε να δουμε τι φρουτο θα ειναι αυτο,εχουμε πολλες προσδοκιες!

ακομα περιμενουμε…το τελευταιο ποστ πριν εναμησι χρονο να ουμε και τιποτα#-o…αμα το αλμπουμ δεν ειναι ισαξια αναλογο με τον χρονο αναμονης(6 χρονια και παμε για εβδομο),τοτε να χαθουν απτα ματια μου

Μe too.
Έχει κάποιο δίκιο πάντως σε αυτά που λέει…(πω πρέπει να έφαγε αρκετό κράξιμο :p).
Αν ο άνθρωπος είναι τελειομανής, όσο και να γκρινιάζουμε δε θα αλλάξει κάτι!
Με προβλημάτισε λίγο αυτό “There will be fast stuff, but those who are wishing something like the first album, will probably be disappointed”, αν και η θεματολογία μου αρέσει.
Θα δείξει…![-o<

Καλά καθίστε πρώτα να βγει το άλμπουμ… μετά από τόσα χρόνια αναμονής και αναβολής ειλικρινά δεν πιστεύω τπτ αν δεν το δω.:lol:

Τελη 2011 θα βγει. :bye: Καλα το οτι θα τα γαμαει ολα, αυτο εννοειται.:wink:

τελη 2011?8O8O

δε τη παλευουν μια η τυποι…δωστε μουσικη στο λαο ρε

Μεγαλο update. 8O

(Για τα πεντε ατομα του φορουμ που ισως ενδιαφερονται ακομα)

Hello friends!

Time for some album(s) news. Wintersun’s “Time” is going to be two albums, titled TIME I & TIME II. We made this decision simply because of few reasons:

• All the 80min of material won´t fit on a regular CD and we didn´t want to cut anything out.

• We want you to be able to hear new material sooner and not wait any longer and we want to go on tour sooner.

• The music is very full and complex, so listening this kind of “hard listening (not easy listening)” material straight for 80 minutes is a bit too much (even for me). Both albums will be approx. nice 40 min epic packages of fireworks.

• We like the idea of releasing two albums within one year, so the band will stay more visible longer, which is important in these “modern times”. No more years of silence for us!

We hope you´ll approve our new little “plan” and support us when the “Time” comes!

The tracklisting for TIME I looks like this:

TIME I

1. When Time Fades Away
  2. Sons of Winter and Stars
    I Rain of Stars
    II Surrounded by Darkness
    III Journey Inside a Dream
    IV Sons of Winter and Stars
  3. Land of Snow and Sorrow
  4. Darkness and Frost
  5. Time

TIME I mix is set to be finished by July, mastered in the beginning of July and released in early fall of 2012! TIME II will be released in 2013. Conception of album artworks, videos, live shows incl. rehearsals will keep us busy during the summer and I´ll also continue mixing TIME II meanwhile. We´ll be hopefully posting some videos and teasers during summer. Also some new live show announcements soon, so stay tuned for those!

We can´t wait for you guys to hear TIME I material and play it to you live! Have a great summer!

Jari & Wintersun boys

Οπως το περιμενα.
Παμε για φετινη κυκλοφορια τελικα. Επιτελους.

Καιρός ήτανε…ελπίζω μετά απο τόσο καιρό αναμονής να μας αποζημιώσουν!
5 άτομα ρε Xenmas? Τόσοι πολλοί είμαστε; :stuck_out_tongue: