Quotes

Από το Johnny Got His Gun

I don’t know whether I’m alive and dreaming or dead and remembering.

Δεν είναι ατάκα βασικά… μονόλογος είναι από την Θυσία του Ταρκόφσκι:

Man has defended himself, always
against other men, against nature.
He has constantly violated Nature.
The result is a civilization built
on force, power, fear, dependence.
All our “technical progress”
has only provided us
with comfort, a sort of standard.
And instruments of violence
to keep power. We are like savages!
We use the microscope like a cudgel!
No, that’s wrong.
Savages are more spiritual than us!
As soon as we make a scientific breakthrough
we put it to use in the service of evil.
And as for the standard,
some wise man once said
that sin is what is unnecessary.
If that is so,
then our entire civilization
is built on sin from beginning to end.
We have acquired a dreadful disharmony
an imbalance, if you will,
between our material and our spiritual development.
Our culture is defective.
I mean, our civilization.
Basically defective, my boy!
Perhaps you mean
that we ought to study the problem
and look for a solution together.
Perhaps we could, if it wasn’t so late.
Altogether too late.
God, how weary I am of this talk!
“Words, words, words!”
At last, I know what Hamlet meant.
He was fed up with windbags.
And so am I. Why do I talk this way?
If only someone could stop talking
and DO something instead!
Or at least try to.

Πότε θα σε :bleh:

Oscar Wilde

Εκείνοι που βρίσκουν άσχημα νοήματα σε ωραία πράγματα είναι διεφθαρμένοι χωρίς να είναι γοητευτικοί. Αυτό είναι κακό.
Εκείνοι που βρίσκουν ωραία νοήματα σε ωραία πράγματα είναι οι καλλιεργημένοι. Γι’ αυτούς υπάρχει ελπίδα.

Δεν υπάρχουν ηθικά ή ανήθικα βιβλία. Τα βιβλία είναι καλογραμμένα ή κακογραμμένα, αυτό είναι μόνο.

Η αντιπάθεια του δέκατου ένατου αιώνα για τον Ρεαλισμό είναι η λύσσα του Κάλιμπαν που βλέπει το πρόσωπο του στον καθρέφτη.
Η αντιπάθεια του δέκατου ένατου αιώνα για τον Ρομαντισμό είναι η λύσσα του Κάλιμπαν που δεν βλέπει το πρόσωπο του στον καθρέφτη.

Όλη η τέχνη είναι συγχρόνως επιφάνεια και σύμβολο.
Εκείνοι που προχωρούν πέρα απο την επιφάνεια, το κάνουν με δικό τους κίνδυνο.
Εκείνοι που διαβάζουν το σύμβολο, το κάνουν με δικό τους κίνδυνο.

Είναι ο θεατής, και όχι η ζωή, αυτό που αντικαθρεφτίζει στην πραγματικότητα η τέχνη.

Ο διχασμός των απόψεων πάνω σ’ ένα έργο τέχνης δείχνει οτι το έργο είναι νέο, πολυσύνθετο, και σφριγηλό.
Όταν οι κριτικοί διαφωνούν, ο καλλιτέχνης βρίσκεται σε συμφωνία με τον εαυτό του.

Όλη η τέχνη είναι εντελώς άχρηστη.

Ξεθάβω γιατί μου αρέσει.

Neil Gaiman-The Graveyard Book

It’s like the people who believe they’ll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn’t work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you.

όμορφο thread.για να κάνω ένα bump.

Chuck Pahlaniuk - Invisible Monsters

I want out of the labels. I don’t want my whole life crammed into a single word. A story. I want to find something else, unknowable, some place to be that’s not on the map. A real adventure.A spinx. A mystery. A blank. Unknown. Undefined.

απο τοιχο
“Οταν πεθανω θελω να με θαψουν οι εχθροι μου γιατι οσο ζουσα με εθαβαν οι φιλοι μου”

απο τοιχο στο “Δυο Ξενοι” (!)
“Ο Θεος πεθανε.Νιτσε. Ο Νιτσε πεθανε. Θεος.”

απο το “Καφε της Χαρας” (!!)
“Δεν υπαρχει θεος αλλα αν υπαρχει τη βαψαμε”

υπερ-αναρχο-κλασικ
“Οταν πεσει το ρευμα ο πολιτισμος σας σβηνει.”

ψιλοοφτοπικ συνθηματαρα
"Σημασια δεν εχει η ομοιοκαταληξια. Μπατσοι-Γουρουνια-Δολοφονοι.’

αγαπημενη αισιοδοξη σαχλαμαριτσα
“everything will be ok in the end. and if it’s not ok, it’s not the end”

---->ωραιο topic. θα επανελθω.

Then there are those who care not about extraterrestrials, searching for meaning in other human beings. Rare or lucky are those who find it. For although we may not be alone in the universe, in our own separate ways on this planet, we are all… alone.

Darin Morgan

επιασες τωρα τον βασιλια της νιχιλιστικης ατακας.

τσακ παλανιουκ.

μια εποχη επιανα το ενα βιβλιο του πισω απο το αλλο

fight club
survivor
choke
lullaby
diary
invisble monsters

με εξαιρεση το monsters , ολα ειναι τιγκα στην ατακα και στα one-liners.

Μεγαλος θεος ο τσακ.Η περιοδος 2000-2005 ειναι τσακ 100%

εγώ ακόμα το κάνω.:stuck_out_tongue:

και πάμε λίγο και στο fight club (το οποίο είναι μια αλυσίδα από τρομερές ατάκες):

You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you’re satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you’ve got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you’re trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.

και η αγαπημένη μου:

“It’s only after you’ve lost everything,” Tyler says, “that you’re free to do anything.”

edit:
και να μην ξεχάσω να αναφέρω και την ανατριχιαστική πρόζα του cormac mccarthy στο the road:

“He walked out in the gray light and stood and he saw for a brief moment the absolute truth of the world. The cold relentless circling of the intestate earth. Darkness implacable. The blind dogs of the sun in their running. The crushing black vacuum of the universe. And somewhere two hunted animals trembling like ground-foxes in their cover. Borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it.”

2 πιο αγαπημενες ατακες απο FC

If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?

“That old saying, how you always hurt the one you love, well, it works both ways.”

σπαστα ολα τσακ !!!

μερικες ακομα επειδη με καυλωσες κ θυμηθηκα τα παλια ρε χορρορ 8)

“If you don’t know what you want,” the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don’t.

Generations have been working in jobs they hate, just so they can buy what they don’t really need.

“This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.”

και η καλύτερη ατάκα από την ταινία, ελαφρά παραφρασμένη και καλύτερη από αυτή του βιβλίου:

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.

τρομε οποιο βιβλιο δεν εχεις ηδη διαβασει απο τα 6 που ποσταρα πιο πανω, τσιμπα το αφου γουσταρεις τσακ.

κ τα 6 ειναι δυνατα.

(εννοεειται στα αγγλικα ε , η μεταφραση παιρνει ολο το ζουμι των λεξεων)

το survivor, το lullaby και το diary δεν τα έχω.τα υπόλοιπα τρία τα έχω (εννοείται) όλα στα αγγλικά.

τα 2 bold γαμανε

[B]
survivor (πως φτιαχνεις εναν συγχρονο μεσσια…επος)

lullaby (τι γινεται…οταν οι ηχοι σκοτωνουν ?)[/B]

soundoholics
quietophobics

θεος μλκ ο τσακ , ειχε ενα σερι 5 βιβλιων αντε γεια 8O

ασε τελευταιο το diary (καλο ειναι κ αυτο ισως μισο κλικ πιο κατω, μιλαει για την τεχνη κ τον καλλιτεχνη που συμβιβαζεται και…τι να σου λεω ολα καμμενα ειναι τα βιβλια του)

"όσο περισσότερο κάθεσαι στην φωτιά ενός φίλου τόσο περισσότερο αυτή “χαμηλώνει” "

“κάπου, κάποτε στην νορβηγια” …νομίζω

[B]

[/B]
-κανε μια ευχή με δυο μόνο λέξεις.
-όχι άλλος πόνος.
-μα αυτό είναι 3 λέξεις.!!
-ΣΤΑ ΑΡΧΙΔΙΑ ΜΟΥ.!

*από ένα βιβλίο του αγγελακα.
** άσχετο όσο δεν πάει.!!

"You know it’s going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.?

Charles Barkley

Τυχαίνει μια από τις αγαπημένες φράσεις να είναι το sig. μου.

Πηγή: William Blake’s Marriage of Heaven and Hell

Το οποίο οι ulver τίμησαν δεόντως

^
Απλά φανταστική η φράση!

“Common sense is not that common”

Βολταιρος